christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello everyone!!!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
My name is Joni and I came to know Jesus in November. I'm very blessed, I was a train wreck headed to a bad place but believed I was going to Heaven for being a good person. Found out I was a bad person, Jesus has become the father I never had, my best friend, my everything. He's teaching me everyday and I'm learning so much. I'm looking forward to making friends, I'm several miles from a church and have no car. I love my Bible and Gospel music and am so thankful for my salvation. God bless you all!!!

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,369 posts

Welcome! Messages like yours are a breath of fresh air!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Hi, Joni! Welcome to Worthy! For claiming to be a bad person before you came to the Lord, He certainly made a beautiful transformation within you... And a beautiful post, btw. God bless you,

David/BeauJangles

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
Thanks fez and BeauJangles, my 3g connection is a bit slow out here in the country but I will join in when my connection permits it. I'm learning patience too, by way of a cell phone:)

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Welcome LovelyJoni, lovely to have you here!  God bless you :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,448 posts

Welcome~!

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
Thank you FresnoJoe and *Zion*!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts

Welcome to Worthy  :thumbsup:

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Welcome to Worthy, LovelyJoni! :) All Praise Glory and Honor to God!! This is wonderful to hear. Stay in the word.

Psalm 119:105 The word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

God Bless you! :)

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
Thanks ncn and jmlusa:) I'm going to study my Word a bit now, I feel a void if I go a day without it. Y'all have a blessed day, I'll visit when I have time. It's nice to meet all of you:)

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy LovelyJoni!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

B3L13v3R

B3L13v3R

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Hi  LovelyJoni! :)

Welcome to Worthy!

Hey, I feel the same way as you!
Quote: LovelyJoni "I'm going to study my Word a bit now, I feel a void if I go a day without it."

Because we love God, we get to know more about Him through His Word! :)
I honestly cannot remember the last time I did not prayerfully read at least read a few verses, and usually more daily!

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Hi nice to meet you Joni. Hope u come in chat one of these days and happy memorial day.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
Hi, Joni, and welcome.
We all start in the same place--sinners saved by grace. And we end in the same place as well, when we realize that any good thing in us is what Jesus did in and through us; so in Revelations we will cast our crowns or rewards before His feet. It is all Jesus. And we are nothing unless we are in Him.
Blessings,
Willa

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
Thanks Mike, B3L13V3R, coffeespiller87 and Willamina. Such a warm welcome and yes it's all about what Jesus did for us, I don't deserve it but feel so blessed. All thanks to Him. Nice to meet all of you.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts
Welcome Joni!

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
thanks Littlelambseativy!!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network