christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ezekiel 13

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

ezekiel

ezekiel
  • Seeker
  • 51 posts

Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord.

People like Job, Daniel, and others in the bible can teach us even Proverbs about building a hedge around us in this last day even Christ has taught us. But we can also learn that on the day of the Lord them with this hedge will stand in this battle. We all must learn to build these hedges moreover Ezekiel 13 talks about people teaching the children of god that they will fly away so the Most High is not very happy about this as you can read, and they are telling them that they will be saved and a while back this came to me Father is on his Throne and his only son beside him and came a voice from the Father and said you have save no one you have not sent your only son but I have sent mine I became numb oh father have mercy on me for I have sinned forgive me blessed be the Father, Son and Holy Sprit.

Parker1

Parker1

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,116 posts

You talking about the Rapture?

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,307 posts

I've read chapter 13 four times and listened to it twice just now......   I don't see what you are saying.   I think I need some help with your thoughts.

Parker1

Parker1

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,116 posts

And you would be mistaken/uninformed if you think that Ezekiel 13 refutes the rapture. You are stating your opinion, not fact. Obviously, there is no concrete proof of the Rapture as the word is never used in scripture, but there is plenty of other proofs given by Paul and James that support such a position.

ezekiel

ezekiel
  • Seeker
  • 51 posts

You have said rapture not I who has put this in your mind but i will say this now the Most High sends his only Son to save you from your sins then you turn around say i will fly away and not save any others and God send fire from heaven your pride has blinded you from sound doctrine Christ has said them that show mercy will get mercy so what do you get when no mercy is givin. moreover again Israel will be captive have you known judgement im working then the horseman gang attacks me many of them with bats they beat with bats when im down and blood all around me they begin kick and beat me more I cry please please stop then im left to die robbed and beatin. God brings me back to him I stand in front of them in court I fill sorry for then and I lossing so much that day gained much more. I ask God why so many need to die and are they any other way its the hearts that need to repent not the mouth. 

Isaiah 32

Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech.

10 Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come.

Isaiah 33

O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.

At the noise of the tumult the people fled; at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered.

And your spoil shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts shall he run upon them.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network