christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jesus arriving in the clouds

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

laila1234

laila1234
  • 1 posts

Hello im new here and i was wondering if anyone could help me with a question i have. i was reading revelations and it said Jesus is arriving in the clouds and every eye shal see him including those that pierced him but i dont understand i thought that his arrival would be after the great tribulation and that straight away he would raise the righteous so i dont understand how the ones that pierced him would see him arriving since they are not a part of the first resurection please help

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

The ones that pierced him are the Jews. Is this what you are asking?

Welcome to Worthy, by the way.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts

Blessings Laila

Welcome to Worthy.............perhaps you are confusing the rapture with Christs second coming?,,,,,When Christ returns,at His second coming everyone will see Him                                                                                           With love,in Christ,Kwik

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi Leila. Welcome to the forum. Well, the return of Christ is a supernatural event and is therefore not limited to the psysical "seeing" but will in some manner be known to all(seeing in a more spiritual sense), even those individuals who killed Him( Pilate, Annas, Caiphas) who were acting as representatives for all mankind in crucifying Jesus.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,022 posts

Welcome~!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network