christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Love this site!!!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Inchrist1

Inchrist1
  • Members
  • 41 posts
Just wanted to say i have found my favorite Christian forum. I feel very welcome here, this is how a Christian website should be.

"For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. (Romans 12:4, 5 ESV)"

Organic Medicine

Organic Medicine

• PipPip
  • 103 posts

Just wanted to say i have found my favorite Christian forum. I feel very welcome here, this is how a Christian website should be.

"For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. (Romans 12:4, 5 ESV)"

Thank you for the quote from Romans .Yes there are truly wonderful people here and the Holy Spirit has a very bright presense here,and seems to overcome most 'shadows'that we might caste from our différences .

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
I agree with of you. God's love does manefest more here than on other sites I have been on. We seem to respect each other more here even when we disagree. That is a beautiful thing. Normally there is no personal bashing or humiliation. When it occurs our moderators call people on it. It does create a relatively safe place to voice our ideas and opinions as well as to grow in Christ.
I thank both of you for joining us here.
Blessings,
Willa

Inchrist1

Inchrist1
  • Members
  • 41 posts
I'm happy to be here.

jeffnevins

jeffnevins

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

This has always been my fav. Christian forum.  It's designed well & organized, though there are a ton of sub-sections.  I should visit & post more often.  

Trinitron

Trinitron

• PipPip
  • 128 posts

I agree.  A great site.  Thanks to the staff that keep the site functioning.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Blessings Inchrist...

I am so happy that you feel welcome & are loving our Worthy Family,you are loved.God Bless us all!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Inchrist1

Inchrist1
  • Members
  • 41 posts
Thank you kwik!

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,712 posts

I am happy you decided to join and that you like Worthy Boards.  I have been a member of different message boards, but I agree that this is the best. 

sdw3

sdw3
  • Members
  • 5 posts
This is a good site. Ppl make you feel comfortable on here.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,283 posts

after ten years I guess I could safely say that I'm kind of partial to it too.

Inchrist1

Inchrist1
  • Members
  • 41 posts
Thanks everyone for the kind replys. We are all one In Christ!

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,167 posts
There are two realities in the 'one in Christ':
The first is already accomplish in Christ Himself the moment our of new birth...
The second is the life we grow into 'being like Him in action an word'...
Welcome- Love, Steven

Edited by enoob57, 02 June 2014 - 08:27 AM.

Inchrist1

Inchrist1
  • Members
  • 41 posts
Amen!!!

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:4-7 KJV)"

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network