christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from the Midwest!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

shineforJesus

shineforJesus
  • 1 posts

Hey,

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. My name is Lynn and I live in the Midwest. I just wanted to join this forum to meet other Christians and probably make some new friends.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Hi Lynn from the mid west. I am Jen from the West. LOL. This is a great place to meet other Christians. Hope u can visit our chat room too.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,041 posts

Welcome~!

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi Lynn. Welcome to the forum. I joined just a short while ago, but i can already tell you this site/forum is the best i have ever come across. I joined not so much in order to debate theology - been there done that. But quite frankly, i will rather connect spirit to spirit with my brothers and sisters and experience the love, friendship, and support flowing from Christ. This forum is like a river with many smaller distributaries where a thirsty soul can find refreshment, nutrition, and experience reinforced hope for the future. So warmly welcome to our great fellowship of worthy brothers and sisters.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

Wondering Believer

Wondering Believer
  • Members
  • 7 posts

welcome, i'm new as well

chrisscan87

chrisscan87
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hey, Lynn. I'm from the Midwest as well!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Lynn, God bless you :)

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network