• Latest Posts

• The two witnesses only appear in scripture during the tribulation period. The 144,000 also only appear during the tribulation. We are not currently in the tribulation therefore we would not see any of these individuals yet.
    • I can tell you with 1000% certainty that Trump is NOT the Antichrist. Reading scripture very easily proves that. For 1 thing, the AC will be loved by the world. We definitely aren't seeing that going on. 2nd, the AC is said to be undefiled of women. This could possibly mean he will be homosexual. We also definitely aren't seeing this happen. 3rd, the AC will create world peace for a time. While Trump did more for peace in the middle East than any other president I know of, that's a long shot from world peace globally. NOPE, Trump doesn't even come close to fitting the bill. I believe the Antichrist IS alive, maybe a child because I could see Jesus easily waiting another 20 or 30 years to rapture his church, but I think the AC might be a child or toddler right now. Just my opinion, no evidence for it. 
    • I honestly didn't know how your making a connection with the formation of Israel with the war in Heaven. That makes no sense to me. But I will say despite many Christians seemingly Anti Semitic that the holy land belongs to Israel. It was given to the Jews by God himself and it was 100% right for Israel to be reestablished in 1948. 
    • I have been a preacher called unto preaching with a bent on prophesy for 40 years.  Now try REREADING my post which says just that, he comes out of the Fourth Beasts Head as Dan. 7:7-8 states. But we must add this........ AND he arises out of Greece as Dan. 8:9 says, AND.........Greece is in the E.U. so he must come out of BOTH at once. He also must fulfill Isaiah 10 which calls him "The Assyrian" so let me break it down why he can only come from one place, but fulfill a three pronged prophecy. The Origins of the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast He has to have a bloodline which is of the Assyrians, which was made up mostly of Northern Iraq and Southern Turkey with a sliver of modern day Syria. But as we know, bloodlines can travel, just heeding this alone the A.C. could be born in Turkey, Iraq, the USA, Brazil et al. But alas we also have to add in the Dan. 7:7-8 Prophecy which says this Little Horn/A.C. must come to power in the Fourth Heads/Territory, aka Europe (the E.U.) but alas there is another Prophecy he must also fulfill, all three must be combined. Dan. 8:9 says this Little Horn/A.C. must be born in Greece (which is in the E.U. of course) and the DIRECTIONS he conquers from and towards is a foolproof prophetic utterance, for the last days Little Horn/Beast. Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (Israel)  So, out of ONE of the Four Generals (not Rome right? THINK NOW), this Little Horn (A.C.) will arise and WAX GREAT TOWARDS which can only mean he conquers in that direction, because we know he conquers the Pleasant Land (Israel). So, this man must conquer TOWARDS the East (Turkey/Seleucus) TOWARDS the South (Egypt/Ptolemy) and TOWARDS Israel. (It will be the 7th Syrian War between "The Four Generals Territory".) And we can clearly see this battle my friend in Dan. 11:40-43, WATCH: Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(Egypt or a faction of nations from the south) push at him: and the king of the north(Anti-Christ/Beast) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. {{He has to enter into "COUNTRIES" to get at Israel, he enters by way of Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria part of THE MANY, in order to get at Israel, see BELOW: }} 41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and MANY COUNTRIES shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {{ Well, well, these places just so happen to be in the Mountainous regions of Central and Southern Jordan or the Petra/Bozrah area where Israel will be protected by God. }} 42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. {{ So, Libya and Ethiopia on old maps covered much of Northern Africa, along with Egypt, so this man will conquer Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan save for the Petra/Bozra area where God protects the 5 Million Jews who repent, and he will also conquer Egypt and all of North Africa.  So, he conquers Israel & THE MANY as Dan. 8:25 and 9:27 both mention, THE MANY. }} So this man must conquer from one of the Four Generals kingdom areas, and he can only conquer from the Northwest Corridor here because he conquers towards the East and South. So, Cassander or Greece is the only one of the four that fits. Greece is in the E.U. see how that MESHES it all together?  So, a Turk/Iraqi's family migrates to Greece some years back, Turkey and Greece have a common border. This "Assyrian Turk" is born in Greece amidst the 10 (the number 10 = Completion) or the complete E.U. however many nations matters not. He's born in the 10 (E.U.) and comes to power in the European Union. All three prophesies must be meshed in one man. A prophesy about Jesus said he would be born unto a Virgin, another in Bethlehem, and yet another stated he would "come out of Egypt" well all three were true and all had to mesh in Jesus Christ. Likewise, all of these prophesies have to come to pass also. Now lets look at three maps, I will show you why all this is true. The end time A.C./Little Horn must conquer towards the East and South, and thus he conquers from the Northwest Corridor in this Four General battle. Thus he can not be born anywhere but Greece (Cassander) and since Greece is in the E.U. and he also must arise to power in the E.U. this meshes.  Now lets look at why the Little Horn must come up amidst the 10 (E.U.) horns, and what all that entails. Notice the Fourth Beast ruled over every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline, unlike the other Beasts. Now lets zoom ahead to the Dan. 11:40-43 war I showed above, when the E.U. conquers all of those they currently have Agreements with[and its 7 years] in the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP, LOOK THIS UP) they will look just like Papa Rome SEE Map below: So, remember Dan. 8:9 now? the Little Horn conquers from the Northwest corridor of the four general base (Greece) and Greece is in the E.U. thus he conquers Turkey, goes after Israel and all nations in between according to Dan. 11:40-43, and then conquers ALL of North Africa !! SEE ABOVE !! The Blue (E.U.) conquers Turkey (Light Blue) and every nation they have Agreements with un der the guise of the European Neighborhood Policy or ENP agreements. Those nations are Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia. So, this Greek born E.U. President, will go forth conquering in the middle of the week, and will conquer Israel and THE MANY (in Brown & Turkey) and thus Old Rome the Papa will have a Son. Psstt, they are identical on a map. So, yes, its both the Roman Prophecy and the Greek Prophecy of the Little Horn, he has to fulfill both prophetic understandings, and also the Assyrian prophecy. The Statue will be toppled at the feet as one, this one man will represent all of the Beasts which came before him. 
  • Who's Online

70 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. 1Mind1Spirit
      1Mind1Spirit
      63 years old
    2. chancer
      chancer
      35 years old
    3. grownmangrowing
      grownmangrowing
      54 years old