christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Testimony

* * * * * 1 votes Salvation of the LORD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

>Ahavah<

>Ahavah<
  • Members
  • 7 posts
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" - 2 Corinthians 5:17

20th September 1986, it was a Saturday night, the conversation was with my friend, Rosemary...she was sharing how she became a Christian from being a Catholic before and I told her how I felt about the "truth" of my paternal aunt's religion as she practised what she preached (it is linked to a form of Buddhism inclining towards the Japanese type)...then, we were almost arguing when Rosemary popped the invitation and I agreed to meet her the next morning at the church that she was attending, Trinity Christian Centre...

...that Saturday night, I said a prayer something like this...

"I am going to church tomorrow and if You wanted to show me..."...
Come Sunday morning, I was at Trinity Christian Centre and waiting for Rosemary...I saw alot of people going into an auditorium...I was still waiting for Rosemary until I thought that she seemed to not be turning up hence, I followed the crowd into the auditorium (bear in mind that I am in a totally new and unfamiliar environment, alone and without a friend...) and I found a seat and sat in it...

The long and short of the Sunday Service Sermon was that the Pastor was talking about "faith"...at the end of the message, there almost always will be altar call, where all who needed someone to pray with them would go to (usually at the platform near the stage where the Pastor was preaching)...I wanted to get out of my seat to go down to the altar but I hesitated as I was thinking what would people think about me if I went down, they would think that I have alot of problems and that was the reason that I was answering to the altar call...as I was struggling, I saw my friend, Rosemary, who invited me but did not meet me, walking towards the altar and due to the fact that I saw her, I followed her down to the altar and stood beside her and nudged at her, then I realized that she was downcast so I stood quietly beside her...within minutes, an elderly lady came and stood before me and asked if I wanted Jesus in my heart and life and there and then I said, "I do." The rest, is history and I stand before you, one who is very much in love with the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and will never exchange this intimate relationship with anything as he is my everything and much much more!

Let's press on for it is God's grace, mercy, faithfulness and unfailing love in Christ Jesus and by His Holy Spirit, counsel, help and comfort us in our days and days to come, eternity!

Jesus Christ is Lord!

DemetriusB

DemetriusB
  • Members
  • 23 posts
Thank you jesus.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,640 posts

Welcome~!

~

Jesus Christ is Lord!

Hallelujah~!

MissPlaced_56

MissPlaced_56

Veteran Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

>Ahavah<,

Dear Sister Welcome!

~~~MISS~~~

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,609 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Welcome!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,777 posts

Blessings Ahavah!

Welcome to Worthy..............Praise the Lord!!!!I don't know why but I am curious,whatever happened to Rosemary?Glory to God,a lovely testimony!Thank you for sharing................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

>Ahavah<

>Ahavah<
  • Members
  • 7 posts

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests." - Luke 2:14

Shalom, Shalom.

Hello to one and all and thank you for all your notes.

Hello, Kwikphilly. The last that I saw Rosemary was when she appeared on a TV variety programme on food and that was a few years ago.

Take care.

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

:)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network