christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi...!I'm Newbie

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

GenesisToRevelation

GenesisToRevelation
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Brothers and Sisters,I'm Robert Belmes,from the philippines...Also,I'm new in God's Words,so I want to meet and be a friend to all of you..I want to learn some thing with you in God and congregate with you....by the way,can you guys link me to right section where I can post a thread with regards to advicing...

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Hello Robert, 

Welcome to Worthy. 

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you.  :thumbsup: 

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Robert. God bless you :)

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,616 posts

Hello Robert, 

Welcome to Worthy. 

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you.  :thumbsup: 

Welcome Robert, just reply to the hello's here and you will soon have five posts and can post on the boards.

I was in Manila, Batangas, Pagapud, and a few other places earlier this year!

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

GenesisToRevelation

GenesisToRevelation
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Hello Robert,

Welcome to Worthy.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you. :thumbsup:

Welcome Robert, just reply to the hello's here and you will soon have five posts and can post on the boards.

where are you from?are you a filipino?

GenesisToRevelation

GenesisToRevelation
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Hello Robert,

Welcome to Worthy.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you. :thumbsup:

where are you from?are you a filipino?great gratitude to you for reminding..

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,695 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Welcome~!

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Welcome to worthy Robert good to have you here. Glad you want to learn about God  and their are various threads to discuss various topics in the Bible and other life topics that interest you. There is also chat room where you can get a fast answer if u have immediate questions. 

AugustMay

AugustMay
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Good to have you on here.  Welcome!!!!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Blessings Robert

Welcome to Worthy.........Praise the Lord! See how fast you have 5 posts,it goes quickly around here,,,,,,so now you can start the thread you wantfed to & I look forward to participating,glad you are here!                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts
Welcome, Robert. Fez's wife is from your country so they visit a lot. We have sponsered a few missionaries to the Philippeans, one of whom was a teacher. He would catch himself driving like they did in your country when he came back to the states, which is not legal sometimes here. Another went to northern islands where the muslim religion is growing. I have come to have a special interest and regard for your country through the stories our missionaries told.
Blessings,
Willa

Bangadrum4GOD

Bangadrum4GOD
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Welcome friend in Christ,
I too am new here
God bless you and enjoy being here in online fellowship and learning in Christ. Amen

Pete

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network