Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hi...!I'm Newbie

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Brothers and Sisters,I'm Robert Belmes,from the philippines...Also,I'm new in God's Words,so I want to meet and be a friend to all of you..I want to learn some thing with you in God and congregate with you....by the way,can you guys link me to right section where I can post a thread with regards to advicing...

Posted · Report post

Hello Robert, 

Welcome to Worthy. 

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you.  :thumbsup: 

Posted · Report post

Welcome Robert. God bless you :)

Posted · Report post

Hello Robert, 

Welcome to Worthy. 

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you.  :thumbsup: 

Welcome Robert, just reply to the hello's here and you will soon have five posts and can post on the boards.

I was in Manila, Batangas, Pagapud, and a few other places earlier this year!

Posted · Report post

Hi, welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Hello Robert,

Welcome to Worthy.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you. :thumbsup:

Welcome Robert, just reply to the hello's here and you will soon have five posts and can post on the boards.

where are you from?are you a filipino?

Posted · Report post

Hello Robert,

Welcome to Worthy.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you. :thumbsup:

where are you from?are you a filipino?great gratitude to you for reminding..

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy Robert good to have you here. Glad you want to learn about God  and their are various threads to discuss various topics in the Bible and other life topics that interest you. There is also chat room where you can get a fast answer if u have immediate questions. 

Posted · Report post

Good to have you on here.  Welcome!!!!

Posted · Report post

Blessings Robert

Welcome to Worthy.........Praise the Lord! See how fast you have 5 posts,it goes quickly around here,,,,,,so now you can start the thread you wantfed to & I look forward to participating,glad you are here!                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Welcome, Robert. Fez's wife is from your country so they visit a lot. We have sponsered a few missionaries to the Philippeans, one of whom was a teacher. He would catch himself driving like they did in your country when he came back to the states, which is not legal sometimes here. Another went to northern islands where the muslim religion is growing. I have come to have a special interest and regard for your country through the stories our missionaries told.

Blessings,

Willa

Posted · Report post

Welcome friend in Christ,

I too am new here

God bless you and enjoy being here in online fellowship and learning in Christ. Amen

Pete