christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Howdy do!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Plutonis

Plutonis
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hello there, everyone!

Well, I'm... new here, as you can tell. Ha. I've been a Christian all my life -- pretty much my whole family (even extended family) are Christian, and I really wanted to join a community of like-minded people. Been a member of a lot of forum boards and even helped moderate one, and I've made a lot of good friends along the way, but I would love to be around more people who love the Lord and want to grow in Him. It's been a long time since I last joined a forum, so I'm a little nervous, but... it's nice to meet you all! You seem like a very happy, loving bunch, and I wish you all the best in whatever area of your life you're in. =)

- Kellie

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Welcome to Worthy! ....Nice to have you with us !!

God Bless, 

Hip

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

Plutonis

Plutonis
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hippie333 - Thank you very much! Nice to meet you. Cool that you're a fellow artist, too. =)

Logan - Nice to meet you, Mr. Logan. Thanks!

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Welcome Plutonis.I'm fairly new too, but i really like this place. Under interests i can see you have listet:

1. Putting a smile on other's faces. 2. Being a better person for the Lord. And then subsequently you listet the other things. Your priorities are others and the Lord first. With that attitude, that spirit and that mindset, you are sure to be a Blessing, so you should be amoungs the people in here having the least reason for being nervous.

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Kellie! I think you'll really further enjoy your Christian experience here... Worthy is so much more than a forum website. It is a complete ministry. Membership is free and easy. Make 5 posts and you're officially in! This gives you access to the forums, where you can join in, or scan through what ever you may find of interest. We also have a chat room, and you can actively participate, or observe if you're shy. Either way, I hope you'll feel at home. Shalom and welcome!

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles

Plutonis

Plutonis
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Kronborg - A big welcome to you, as well! I see that you're from Denmark. Very cool. I have an uncle who is also from there. Oh, and thank you very much! The slight case of nerves is from not having joined a forum in a long while, but you all seem like a very friendly bunch, so I'm already feeling quite welcome here. Thanks, again! =)

David - Thank you so very much! This does, indeed, seem like a very welcoming community in which to grow as a Christian. I hope to learn and continue to become stronger in faith amongst you all. Have a blessed day! =)

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,078 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Hello and welcome to Worthy.

AugustMay

AugustMay
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Hello and nice to meet you.  See you around.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,872 posts

Welcome~!

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Hi Kellie.  You are so blessed to have such a large Christian family.  But I have to tell you that it just got even larger.  As part of God's family from all over the world, this is a pretty cool place to meet more kin folk.

Blessings,

Willa

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
Welcome!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

MissPlaced_56

MissPlaced_56

Veteran Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Kelli,

Welcome!! It's so nice to meet you!!

~~~MISS~~~

Plutonis

Plutonis
  • Members
  • 12 posts

You guys are all so nice. Thank you very much!!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Sorry for being late, but welcome Plutonis, God bless you :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network