christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I have had enough.I cannot do it anymore.the false teachers won.

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

gfb

gfb
  • Banned
  • 11 posts

The false teachers won.They won hands down.They tell a lie and the people love them.If you tell the truth they hate you.

They run around and tell them that God said this or that and they all clap and cheer.

MANY FALSE PROPHETS WHO DECEIVED MANY! THEY WON!

DemetriusB

DemetriusB
  • Members
  • 23 posts
God is not a man that he does not lie. Just trust in The Lord and he will fix everything

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,675 posts

The false teachers won.They won hands down.They tell a lie and the people love them.If you tell the truth they hate you.
They run around and tell them that God said this or that and they all clap and cheer.

Welcome to Worthy.

I have moved this to Doctrinal Questions since your statement is found in scripture.

Have you not read 2 Timothy 4:1-5 where Paul foretold that this would happen?

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

You may want to review 2 Peter 2 also.

Then be encouraged as you seek His strength, for His fruit is "love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law."

Mswright6488

Mswright6488

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Our God is BIGGER than a lie! The truth is what sets us FREE!

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,658 posts

If you tell the truth they hate you.

I urge you to read OneLight's post above # 3. In it lies the answer.

Please tell me, because your statement carries only the bare bones of information, what do you mean by "If you tell the truth they hate you"

What truth do you refer to? Who are "they"?

Tell us what you experienced to make you so angry and bitter? Maybe the answer lies here on Worthy for you.

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,849 posts

GFB, you seem to recognize that there are a lot of false teachers, and I recognize they are everywhere.  That means they haven't won.  They have deceived many, and there are people that will follow them because they like having their ears tickled, but they aren't going to get away with deceiving everybody.  Can you give some examples of how you think they have won? 

gfb

gfb
  • Banned
  • 11 posts

GFB, you seem to recognize that there are a lot of false teachers, and I recognize they are everywhere.  That means they haven't won.  They have deceived many, and there are people that will follow them because they like having their ears tickled, but they aren't going to get away with deceiving everybody.  Can you give some examples of how you think they have won? 

they have won because the people they have deceived have simply been taken in hook line and sinker.EG a jewish messianic on youtube with 50,000 viewers teaches nonsense.

He claimed he would BLOCK ME.Later he admitted he had tried to block me but for some reason he could not.

I wrote and told him that he could never block me because the God of ALL THINGS will NEVER allow his message to stand.

They simply lied and stated that it was not God it was just a glitch etc etc etc.Still they cannot block so now they disable the comments where ever they are challenged.

They won.they get to deceive the people and the ones that challenge them are attacked byt the people.That is the sense in which I say they won.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,675 posts

Why are you worried about a group of people on YouTube?  Did God tell you that they won, or are you telling yourself that?

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,849 posts

Don't let those people bother you GFB.  Did you think about starting your own teaching program and posting it to You Tube?  I don't mean to attack other people, but just to share the truth.  I fully support freedom of speech, because when that is taken away from the bad teachers, it will later be used against the good ones. 

LadyKay

LadyKay

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

The false teachers won.

I don't think they have won at all.

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

32“Behold, an hour is coming, and has alreadycome, for you to be scattered, each to his own home, and to leave Me alone; and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. 33“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

JESUS WON

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

YEs JEsus won yay

Flagesapen

Flagesapen

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Reminded of the verse that says something like... God will lead them to believe a lie and give them over to a probate mind.so that they believe evil is good and good is evil.... Its all part of his plan. they have not won. Jesus wins! If you know the truth you win also. And although you want to show others the lies you see.they still may not see them. Those who are false and lead God's children astray will be judged according. We must leave the judging to Our Father in heaven. Just share the truth and let the lord open there eyes to see the lies... be blessed.

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Reminded of the verse that says something like... God will lead them to believe a lie and give them over to a probate mind.so that they believe evil is good and good is evil.... Its all part of his plan. they have not won. Jesus wins! If you know the truth you win also. And although you want to show others the lies you see.they still may not see them. Those who are false and lead God's children astray will be judged according. We must leave the judging to Our Father in heaven. Just share the truth and let the lord open there eyes to see the lies... be blessed.

I think you may have several verses in mind. You probably meant reprobate, not probate. Reprobate is a old English word, it is represented byt the word "depraved in the passage below (verse 28).

Romans 1  18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing to be wise, they became fools,23and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

24Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

The verse about God deceiving them to believe a lie is probably 2 Thess 2:

11For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

I think the good/evil verse might be from Isaiah 5:

20Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;

Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
            Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,717 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Trinitron

Trinitron

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

Looking at the stupidity of the world on average I have to admit makes me look toward predestination as an option.  Does this help OP?

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,717 posts
Did Jesus not say that in the later years there would come false teacher who would deceive many?? Why do you fret? God is in His heaven and all is well with my soul!!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,622 posts

Did Jesus not say that in the later years there would come false teacher who would deceive many?? Why do you fret? God is in His heaven and all is well with my soul!!

I think I've seen him on TBN...

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

What's this teacher's name?  If we know we can watch out.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts

What's this teacher's name?  If we know we can watch out.

~

Worthy

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. Luke 6:26

Or Is It Just Me :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network