christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

sdw3

sdw3
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Hi this is my first time on here. Struggling through a lot of heartbreak right now. I need prayer and good words thx.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Hello and sorry to hear that. is it anything you want to talk about?

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,726 posts

Hi this is my first time on here. Struggling through a lot of heartbreak right now. I need prayer and good words thx.

Welcome sdw, what do you need prayer for. Can you talk about it?

sdw3

sdw3
  • Members
  • 5 posts
I have been in a relationship for almost 5 years and the women that I was with has disappeared for a month so far. I dnt what to do but kall on God.

Edited by sdw3, 01 June 2014 - 04:02 PM.

AugustMay

AugustMay
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Hello and hugs to you.  sorry you are going through what you are going through.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,498 posts

Welcome~!

Praying~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
Welcome to Worthy !!

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

God sent Jesus to mend broken hearts.  I do pray that His will be done in both of your lives.  

You are welcome here.

Willa

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Welcome to Worthy, sdw3. We met in the chat room yesterday... I was so sorry about what you are going through. My heart goes out to you, because we both have gone through the exact same heart-breaking experience. We don't need to discuss that here, because our Lord knows all about it. I only wish I had the opportunity to talk with you further, but was suddenly called away... Watchman was there also. And as a moderator and servant at Worthy, I knew you were in the most capable hands. We are all praying for you. God bless you and give you His peace at this time of great need. David/BeauJangles

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Welcome to worthy, praying for you

Mariahwmfc

Mariahwmfc
  • Members
  • 11 posts

I'm sorry for your heartbreak. I've been through several in my life so I know how it feels. I also know that Jesus is the greatest healer... He is my strength, my friend, and my truth.

God bless you.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts

Welcome to Worthy, in my prayers. 

Ella

Ella
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Welcome 

DemetriusB

DemetriusB
  • Members
  • 23 posts
Is jesus name you are made whole again. The women with an issue of blood knew all she had to do was touch jesus garments and she would be made whole. Not just healed she was made whole. That means she was complete. Physically mentally financially spiritually. Mark 5 21-34

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Blessings sdw

Welcome to Worthy.....................Our Lord rushes to the side of the broken-hearted,lean on Him ..............the Father of Comfort will heal your broken heart & provide you with every need you will ever have............I am praying for you,in Jesus Precious Name

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Welcome to Worthy sdw3!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

Plutonis

Plutonis
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hello there. Welcome to the site! I truly wish you all the best in battling through the things you're facing right now. I'll pray for you. Do feel better soon. *hugs*

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome sdw, be encouraged in your God. :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network