christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'Brady Bunch' Ann B. Davis dies

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts
"Emmy-winning actress Ann B. Davis, who became the country's favorite and most famous housekeeper as the devoted Alice Nelson of 'The Brady Bunch,' died Sunday at a San Antonio hospital. She was 88.

"Bexar County, Texas, medical examiner's investigator Sara Horne said Davis died Sunday morning at University Hospital. Horne said no cause of death was available and that an autopsy was planned Monday.

"Bill Frey, a retired Episcopal bishop and a longtime friend of Davis, said she suffered a fall Saturday at her San Antonio home. Frey said Davis had lived with him and his wife, Barbara, since 1976 ..."

http://www.ctpost.co...xas-5521214.php

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,911 posts

It was sad news hearing of her death, as this was another of the tv shows I grew up watching.  We don't know the real people, but just the characters they played, but it is still sad when they die.  I did find it interesting that they feel the need for an autopsy on a woman who was 88 years old.  I don't think that is common practice.  I wonder if they suspect some kind of foul play, or if it is just because they have no clear cause of death. 

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network