christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

God Answered My Prayers

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

As Many of you all may know I have been struggling at the daycare center where I work. I was working with 3-4yrs olds for almost 3 months. I had been praying for God to do whatever it takes to make my final days of probation successful. I pray to possibly try another group that might work out better for me. Yesterday at work I was told that starting today I will be working with Infants. That was actually the age group that I wanted to try out. I have less than 10 days before my 90 day probation ends. Pray that my final days goes well. My summer course in classroom management starts tonight. Pray that that also goes well. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Praying. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Blessings Dawn

It is so funny that you are here posting this morning,last night I was talking about you (all good of course)with a dear friend & we prayed for you,,,,you are always so concerned for others & ready to join in prayer and praise,I love you!

I am so happy to hear that probation is almost over,I knew you would do fine but I also know it can add some stress......thank God He sees us through all these things & we are so grateful for our answered prayer(yippee....you got the babies!!!!!)Oh,Dawn...Praise & Glory to our Lord,He is so Loving ,Kind & Compassionate.....what a truly Awesome God we serve,what a Gracious Father He is!!!!!

Don't worry Sis,He has not ever let you down & He never will,He has Provided every opportunity we placed at His feet & asked for......& there is more vto come,stand on your position of Victory with boldness & confidence in His Word!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,823 posts

That is great news Dawn.  Let us know how things go at the end of your probation period.  Hopefully things will go smooth now that you will be working with infants. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Amen~!

Praying~!

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts
Thank you, Lord. Please bless Dawns last 10 days. Help her bring peace and comfort to the nursery so that he babies will feel secure and loved there. Please fill her hear for Your love for the little ones. Amen.

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Today was the best day I ever had since I started work almost 3 months ago. My first day with the infants went really well. Pray my final days before my probation goes well. Pray that they will allow me to stay with the infants. Thank you all for your prayers.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Hallelujah~!

Praying~!

B3L13v3R

B3L13v3R

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Glad to hear it Dawn. Praying :)

9 more days, and here's to hoping you may stay with the infants! :)

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

This was the best week at work. My new position at the daycare center is working out well. I now work with infants instead of 3-4 yrs. old.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,490 posts
Cool.. may it continue to be good for you....

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Well, as you all know I had a very challenging at the daycare for the first 2 1/2 months. Today has marked 4 months and it is going to much better. I have been working with the infant class for the last 2 months. And it's been great. Pray that the directors see this class as one of my strong areas, and that they will keep me with the infants and not switch me anymore.

Thank you all for your prayers!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Hallelujah~!

Praying~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network