christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

whitetiger

whitetiger
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Hi all I am new here :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,394 posts

Welcome to Worthy  :thumbsup:

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Blessings Whitetiger.....

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,,Nice to have you join us,Worthy is a Blessing from God.......to Him be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Randy Thompson

Randy Thompson
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Welcome to Worthy

rebecca

rebecca
  • 1 posts

hello, I am in need to know why I levitated a few nights ago, it was very scary.  I love God, and Jesus is my loving savior.  I hate demons, and I feel like they somehow were able to perform these acts of impurity upon my spirit.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Blessings Rebecca.....

Welcome to Worthy...............I will keep you in prayer & Praise the Lord that you are here,there maybe a lot to this experience & a lot of information would be required to answer you properly.Since this is the Welcome Forum & not really the appropriate place to start a question /answer discussion on such a subject may I suggest that you get your 5 posts required to begin a thread on this Subject matter & post it in the best forum where you will get a lot of feedback....in the meantime,do you belong to a local church where you can go to your pastor or the elders for some prayer,guidance & support?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

5 posts go very quickly,you can begin by responding to me & it will be your 2nd post & so on......Be sure to read the TOS & you may want to visit the chat room,someone is usually always there 24/7 to chat live

Bangadrum4GOD

Bangadrum4GOD
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Hello WhiteTiger and Welcome
May God be glorified and may he bless you

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,603 posts

Welcome~!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Welcome WhiteTiger, God bless you :)

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Me too a newbie :) nice to meet you

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network