christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

God’s Plan of Salvation

* * * * * 1 votes salvation sinners prayer John 3:16 born again Jesus is Lord

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

jesus-cross-407x.jpg?resize=250%2C187

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16

In God all things exist and outside of Him there is no truth. This means that we will all have to bow to Him sooner or later, but unfortunately after we die it’s too late to get saved. So with this in mind, logical thinking tells us that bowing to Him in this life is the wiser choice. In the book of Proverbs we read that “the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,” and “happy is the man that fears the Lord.” Fearing Him translates into right thinking for us because at that moment of awe and fear of the Lord, we realize that unlike man, God is Holy. God is also our eternal, loving creator that even foreknew us before we were born. Because of this, His eternal judgments towards us are perfect. That is why He sent Him who knew no sin to be sin for us on the cross. God’s only son had to come down from heaven, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin because a perfect man had to take our place.  

Many generations ago before sin came into the world there was uninterrupted fellowship with God and dominion given to man on the earth. But man gave up stewardship of the earth to a fallen cherub and therefore unlocked sin leading to death through his own disobedience to God. Adam was disobedient, but Eve was deceived. Now God is a generational God and the God of all mankind. It can be very hard for man to understand this at times because of the fallen state we’re born into. But we’re not all called to the Son by the Father at the same time in our lives, but we are all called, and through a conviction of sin in our hearts we perceive that we need a savior. There is no truth outside of God and there is salvation in the name of Jesus Christ, God’s only son. There is nothing better than loving Him and giving your life to Jesus by faith with true repentance of heart. When you do this you will become a born again child of God, and enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

After you get saved go and be water baptized, God will provide the right person to baptize you. God is not looking for you to be seen by man as a religious person, so don’t worry about pressures from people in the church. He is the God of the innermost place of your heart. He knows you. He loves you. Stay close to Him, and stay in the word of God. Keep your heart free from all bitterness and offense, love your God and love your neighbor all the days of your life. This is a very profitable way for us to live.

“God’s Plan of Salvation”

Edited by Hisvoiceinme, 07 June 2014 - 09:56 AM.

Ozzy

Ozzy
  • Members
  • 25 posts

I like this! It can be taken a step farther when we think of our existence as a chance to become like our Father and Jesus Christ. Jesus is the perfect of example of what we want to be. Do you want to be a saved being? Do you want to live the kind of existence that saved beings enjoy? Then follow Jesus, keep the commandments, and become joint-heirs with Christ of all the Father has. I, for one, am grateful to have this mortal experience where I can learn and grow by trial and error without immediate consequences for my mistakes. I can learn from them and make progress in becoming as faithful and obedient as I can. Praise be to Jesus for His mercy and love!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network