• Latest Posts

• In our travels, we somehow stopped adopting dogs years ago. Before we met my Beloved Wife and I both owned / grew up with several dogs. Shadrach (black cocker) latched onto us one July day after having been separated from his owners. The poor fellow was terrified of fireworks and apparently ran away in fright. He was covered in ticks and the Vet thought he wouldn't survive but he did for several years. It wasn't until the last few years that he stopped checking out people as they drove up in cars (we assume looking for his former masters). He was such a good boy. Moving around a lot in those days made pet ownership near impossible (and why we spent so much time volunteering at animal shelters). A tabby male we named D.C. (a feral who we fed at the park along with the ducks and geese) won our hearts and became our first cat we adopted. He and Shad got along great, but D.C. liked to tease Shad at times. When Shad passed we became strictly cat owners for many years. Fostered many mama cats and litters. D.C. went out early one morning and never came back. We searched and searched the nearby canyon in San Diego but never found him. Coyotes, we suspect. Broken hearted we vowed never to take in another... until we found Shalom (a dark brown Persian who was quarrantined
    • Psalm 73 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?     And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. 26 My flesh and my heart may fail,     but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
    • Just what I needed this morning! Praise the Lord! With love in Christ,Kwik
    • Ken Peters had a dream about the trib, because of which he got saved. I still go with that.   The Dead in Christ Rise First.  TV & Radio shut down for several Weeks. ] • [ TV & Radio return:  Antichrist promoting world citizenship 12-14 hours/day. ] • [ Worldwide Earthquake kills millions of people. ] • [ Weather chaotic:  Crops perish, Droughts, Famines, Pestilence. ] • [ Local Police replaced by UN world Military Police. ] • [ Military Police & TV Sets track and monitor Everyone & Everything. ] • [ For awhile, many "Christians" return to Jesus Christ in total surrender. ] • [ Avoid getting the Mark, Regardless of the Consequences! ] • [ The voice of the Lord tells me not to return to my home. ] • [ Dread, Suicides, Nations loose sovereignty, Evil pervades, Spiritual Darkness. ] • [ The Lord's people do Awesome Miracles worldwide for maybe 6 months. ] • [ The "New Order" plan is revealed:  Totally eliminate all Christians. ] • [ I knew now that the only way to be saved was to die for Jesus.    https://pdfcoffee.com/i-saw-the-tribulation-ken-peters-prophecy-pdf-free.html
    • It seems we are also looking at Jesus` body when He was manifest on earth.  We know that the father prepared a body for Him. (Heb. 10: 5 `Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me.`   We know that His body was human, flesh and bones, however His blood was - sinless, holy and divine. `How precious in the blood of Jesus. If the Blood of Christ was only sinless it would be unique, because it would be the first and only time since the fall of man that such had ever been in the world, (Rom. 3: 23) that would have made it intrinsically precious beyond degree. But it was more than sinless Blood, it was holy Blood; for Christ`s life was a holy life in peerless and matchless degree (Heb. 7: 26) Before the fall, the blood of Adam was sinless and innocent blood; but there is no suggestion that he had attained to a state of holiness and that, therefore, his blood was holy.  The Blood of Christ was the first holy Blood; that multiplies the intrinsic value.  Then, to crown it all, in some unparallel, inexplicable way it was divine Blood: it is described as the blood of God. (Acts 20: 28) `Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God, which he purchased with His own blood.` (Acts 20: 28) Therefore, the Blood of Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary for the salvation of mankind, was sinless, holy and divine. The intrinsic value of the Blood of Christ was infinitely above that of the blood of a righteous or a good man or that of a martyr; it was the precious Blood of the divine and holy Saviour of the world. The shedding of that Blood, the pouring out of that life was an act once for all - never could it be repeated (Heb. 9: 26) The revelation of the Word of God is that the intrinsic worth of any human blood is of the utmost value. The intrinsic value of the precious Blood of Christ is above all imagination, assessment and degree. ` (Ref. W.A. Rowe - my first pastor)
  • Who's Online

101 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. alisonm328
      alisonm328
      35 years old
    2. eben4christ
      eben4christ
      39 years old
    3. Fedah
      Fedah
      59 years old