christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi everyone I'm Eyenos0!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. Looks like an awesome place, i have turned to The Lord for guidance and he has placed this site before me. Truly amazing. I hope to learn a lot from all of my fellow Christians. I need The Lord more than ever now. Praise him. Hallelujah!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Thank you for the welcoming. I appreciate it.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

welcome Eyenos0 

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

greetings and welcome to worthy.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,653 posts

Welcome~!

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
What an overwhelming welcoming, I feel so welcomed here already. How is everyone's evening? If I can share?

I just got done praying and sometimes to be honest, I feel unheard. I try to ask Jesus why I have had such a rough life to try and understand the purpose of my suffering, but he won't speak to me. sometimes I wish God would talk to me like he did to the people in the bible days. Does Jesus Speak to you guys? Do you literally hear a voice? I wish it was that easy!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,653 posts

What an overwhelming welcoming, I feel so welcomed here already. How is everyone's evening? If I can share?

I just got done praying and sometimes to be honest, I feel unheard. I try to ask Jesus why I have had such a rough life to try and understand the purpose of my suffering, but he won't speak to me. sometimes I wish God would talk to me like he did to the people in the bible days. Does Jesus Speak to you guys? Do you literally hear a voice? I wish it was that easy!

:thumbsup:

Sometimes, Very Very Softly

And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:  And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. 1 Kings 19:11-12

But Daily Through

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

The Bible

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

My friend I have also had a very difficult life full of pain and sorrow but I know that it all happened so I would be the person I am now. I have only heard God speak to me out loud once but he does speak to us all the time we only need to know how to listen. when you get more posts friend me and we can talk about stuff:] Im going to bed soon but tomorrow Im all ears

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

God speaks to us through His Word. 

2Ti 3:16:  
All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 
2Ti 3:17:  
that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work. 

God allows thing to happen in our lives , so that we may grow spiritually. 

1Pe 1:6:  
in which you greatly rejoice, yet a little while, if need be, grieving in manifold temptations; 
1Pe 1:7:  
so that the trial of your faith (being much more precious than that of gold that perishes, but being proven through fire) might be found to praise and honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 

Remember this,,,

if anyone claims that God has spoken to them , always compare what is said with the Word.

Because HIS Words will always be in in full agreement with what the Word says. 

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Thanks for the replies. I feel like sometimes it's just my conscience fooling me into thinking it's The Lord. Like me being raised to know right from wrong kinda thing that is guiding my prayers, you know? I mean I know he is real and is watching over us and stuff, I'm just confused as to what to listen for when I pray. I guess I just expect him to tell me what I want to hear, and that kind feels wrong to me. I spent so much time away from The Lord because I didnt want to fake it and pretend like I wasn't going to sin and I know it would anger him. You've all given me plenty of great scripture to think about. Great group here and I hope I'm " worthy" to be amongst you all. You seem to have it all figured out and I envy that,

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Thanks for the replies. I feel like sometimes it's just my conscience fooling me into thinking it's The Lord. Like me being raised to know right from wrong kinda thing that is guiding my prayers, you know? I mean I know he is real and is watching over us and stuff, I'm just confused as to what to listen for when I pray. I guess I just expect him to tell me what I want to hear, and that kind feels wrong to me. I spent so much time away from The Lord because I didnt want to fake it and pretend like I wasn't going to sin and I know it would anger him. You've all given me plenty of great scripture to think about. Great group here and I hope I'm " worthy" to be amongst you all. You seem to have it all figured out and I envy that,

No one has it all figured out, we are all a work in progress. 

We all learn something daily and there is always room to learn more. 

That is why it is so important to study HIS Word, spend time in prayer and have good fellowship.

The importance of true Christian fellowship is that it builds and reinforces the things we learn and helps us to focus on Christ. 

Heb 10:25:
 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is,
but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. 

Php 1:6:

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ, 

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome, God bless you :)

Helen Back

Helen Back
  • Banned
  • 47 posts

Welcome Eyenos0,

I too have had a life full of pain and challenges.  Sometimes I think it IS a test, and like another said earlier, it has made me the stronger person I am today.  God has spoken to me on two occasions, and it was wonderful.  It also cemented my belief that God is really there.  We all wish we had a direct line to the Lord from which we could talk like a telephone.  Just know, that he loves you and that life will never be easy for everyone.  Once Eve sinned, Satan was allowed to take the reigns of this realm and among the nastier things in life we were given weeds.  Life's challenges are weeds.  YOu have to pick them out or they will take over.

With God on your side, whom shall you fear?  Hang in there my friend.  You can friend me and I will try to help.  

Much love

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Thank you so much Helen that is exactly what I needed to hear. I feel guilty and wrong for my past and the things I have done to myself and others, sometimes I feel like the Big Guy might have washed his hands clean of me, but I know I have remorse for my past and he will forgive me. I just have to keep my faith in God. I don't know how to talk about my past to people and get things into perspective, that's why I came here. Hopefully nobody will judge me for what I am or was an or turning into here... Thanks you're a blessing

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Thank you so much Helen that is exactly what I needed to hear. I feel guilty and wrong for my past and the things I have done to myself and others, sometimes I feel like the Big Guy might have washed his hands clean of me, but I know I have remorse for my past and he will forgive me. I just have to keep my faith in God. I don't know how to talk about my past to people and get things into perspective, that's why I came here. Hopefully nobody will judge me for what I am or was an or turning into here... Thanks you're a blessing

My friend none of us are saints as much as we try to be pure we are all sinners and saved or not no sinner has the right to judge another sinner. I cant tell you how ashamed I am of my past and even when I mess up now. If anyone judges you for what you have done or what you struggle with then perhaps its them who needs to work on themselves.

I know you probably dont believe this but regardless what you have done or what you do now God sees you as a treasure more beautiful than heaven and more important than his throne

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
I understand fire heart. I guess my position is unlike most people, or anyone for that matter. It's quite hard to find The Lord when I can barely find myself. I have gone through great lengths to change myself into someone that I thought I wanted to be, and now I realize that I sinned really bad by my actions. They are irreversible, well with an operation I could go back, but it's not that simple. I want to soooo bad be able to feel loved by him but I can't feel it after my epiphany to change. Even though I know he is there because like some say "it came to me" and I know it was The Lord who told me I was wrong and it's time to change back. This is why I asked all of you about hearing The Lord speak, I want to be certain.

Does this make sense? I'm kind of confused all around lately, sorry if this is whacky.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
Welcome!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network