christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Krissy

Krissy
  • 2 posts
Hi my name is Kristin aka Krissy. I like to draw, sing, dance, hula hoop, and read(mostly about angels). I suffer from physical pain every day however that doesn't stop me from following gods plan for me. My two best friends are God and my guardian angel whose name I shall not reveal.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,783 posts

Welcome~!

Praying~!

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Wlcome to worthy,

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 230 posts

Hi, Krissy. Welcome to Worthy! If you enjoy stories about angels, I highly recommend the Word of God as your main source. The Bible has the most exciting and adventuresome account about angels ever written... Both in the Old and New Testament. And they are the absolute truth, and not like well-meaning stories written about them, syndicated television series, such as, Touched By An Angel, Highway To Heaven, and movies that are so numerous, I can't even begin to name them. But since you do enjoy reading about angels and I do too, God's Word is the best without a doubt. I am also in a state of progressive chronic pain. The Lord grants me His grace to endure, day by day... God bless you, Krissy and again, welcome.

Shalom

David/BeauJangles   

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,511 posts

Hi my name is Kristin aka Krissy. I like to draw, sing, dance, hula hoop, and read(mostly about angels). I suffer from physical pain every day however that doesn't stop me from following gods plan for me. My two best friends are God and my guardian angel whose name I shall not reveal.

Welcome to Worthy! As we get to know each other better we will talk more about the angels and what you think they mean to you.

God bless!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome, God bless you :)

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy Krissy!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :) And that's awesome that even with your physicial pain, you are still following God's plan that he has for you. I will pray for you on here!!

Dear Lord, I just want to lift up Krissy to you and as you know, she is suffering from physicial pain and I just pray that you will lay a healing hand on her Lord, as through the POWER AND THE BLOOD of CHRIST, That her pain will go away and gone in JESUS NAME!! Help her to put her trust in you Lord and I just pray that if any demons are holding this prayer back from getting heard and answered, I just pray that those demons will be CASTED OUT and GONE in the NAME OF JESUS!!! Be with her through this time Lord, Help her through it and Help her to stay strong!! God, I give this prayer all to you right now as I pray this all in Jesus Name I pray, AMEN!! :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network