christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Others Questioning our belief

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

alex9891

alex9891
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Some thoughts on
1 Peter 4 : 14
If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

Explanation
1) From this quote we realize that when we are in God's side then we are the enemy of evil. So evil try to destroy our God's belief through our physical enviorment. So don't think that troubles in our life as part of belief in God. That belief in God enrich our life & not for deteriorate.
2) Also evil action is through our co-being as in the form of behaviour , talk, & advise . So you try to submit the such situation due to evil action, infront of God. So he gave us the essential requirements to fight against evil , not the evil carrier.
3) Don't expect physical Glory through God's belief . When we get physical glory then there have less space for God's glory. So we try to reduce physical glory by share it with our co-beings. There is a quote that tells
" Patients only need doctor "
Simillarly when defects occur then we try to report to God. Then there will God's action & it reduce the defect's effects in our life path.
4) When we share our physical glory with our co-beings, then don't try to publish . It's simillar to "Action of right hand without the awarness of left hand",
through this we get a mind plesence , that's the stimulant to put forward our life path in God's belief. Don't try to corelate physical glory with God's belief. God is powerful to donate us everything that be essential to our life path as per God's judgement

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
God bless you my brother in Christ:you are welcome to worthy!

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,279 posts

Welcome to Worthy. Tell us a bit about yourself.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,603 posts

Blessings Alex

Welcome to Worthy.......Praise the Lord! Please don't take offense  because i certainly do not mean to be offensive or disrespectful in any way but I don't know if perhaps English is not your first language?I am just having an awfully hard time comprehending what you are trying to say & I would love to know what you are talking about .......because I really am interested

I do not want to discourage you from writing ,not in the least......maybe you can just explain it better?For example"Physical glory with co-beings,don't publish".or ."Then there will God's action & it reduce the defect's effects in our life path".....what does that mean?

Thanks.......and hey,maybe it's me?Maybe I am just not getting it-lol      God Bless you!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Logan

Logan

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Hi Alex, welcome to worthy

Helen Back

Helen Back
  • Banned
  • 47 posts

Amen

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Welcome to Worthy Alex9891!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,295 posts

Welcome~!

alex9891

alex9891
  • Members
  • 9 posts
I think i can improve with repeated post.
your replys makes me a pleasant surprise .
I first think this site is inert
but now i realise peoples watching us.
yesterday i get expelled from pray room in facebook,for posting bible speech , also my account get blocked.
I think that all due to evil .
thank to all
God bless u

*About me
I
alex ,
from india
I like to post bible explanation daily as soon as possible

*some explanations
1)co- being = other humans
2)don't publish = don't try to make publicity for our activities
3) God's action = God's activity
4) defect's effects = certain defect occured in our life may affect our journey with God

Edited by alex9891, 15 June 2014 - 03:21 AM.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network