christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Passwords, and getting around the site

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Helen Back

Helen Back
  • Banned
  • 47 posts

Hi,

I have been trying to post and been denied, I tried to go the the Ladies Only section and it requires a password.  Why so cryptic? 

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Helen, we have personalized forums here, that require a password with good reason... Because topics and discussions in the Ladies, Men's and Teen forums are personal They are not meant to be observed my the general populous here at Worthy. There's nothing cryptic about any of them. There are many sensitive subjects and topics discussed in those forums. And Worthy holds information protected there in order for partakers to speak and address them openly. I hope that takes the mystery out of what is not there. If you have a sensitive personal issue, or private matter, that's where it's best to go. 

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts

Blessings Helen.....

For the protected forums it is required that you have 30 posts,,,,,,not a big deal ,just so we could get to know each other a litttle better first! :heart: You are half way there,,,,,,,,,hope you are enjoying it here with us so far......glad to have you *& God bless you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

(oh,& you can contact traveller when you are ready)

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Thanks Sister Kwik, for the very important info I was not aware of... Helen, do keep on posting. It won't take long before you can have access to the Ladies Lounge Forum. All God's best of blessings for you.

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy Helen Back!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!!

God bless you!! :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,437 posts

Welcome~!

~

....I tried to go the the Ladies Only section and it requires a password.  Why so cryptic?....

~

Helen, we have personalized forums here, that require a password with good reason... Because topics and discussions in the Ladies, Men's and Teen forums are personal They are not meant to be observed my the general populous here at Worthy. There's nothing cryptic about any of them. There are many sensitive subjects and topics discussed in those forums. And Worthy holds information protected there in order for partakers to speak and address them openly. I hope that takes the mystery out of what is not there. If you have a sensitive personal issue, or private matter, that's where it's best to go. 

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

:thumbsup:

Sometimes Woman's Sharing And Counsel

Is Just Nobody Else's

Business  :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network