christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We try to fix in God's belief

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

alex9891

alex9891
  • Members
  • 9 posts

some thoughts on
1 corinthians 16 : 13
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Explanation
1) From this quote compels us in nesscity of fixing our mind in God's faith. The need of God's faith in our daily life as a motive power to go in God's path. Several external factors can affect our life journey. But we try to remind that " At first we fix our God's faith, then only we can focus in our life goal planned by God.
2) Everytime we be cautious to face emergency situation in life. By reveiwing our daily life path be useful to find out the reason for our sorrow in our life. If it's reason is us then we try to discuss it with God & try to correct it as soon as possible.
3) we try to be a keen observer in our society & try to invade the evil activity performed. Don't try to close our eyes towards our society. Then it become sin on us due to absence of utilization of utility (eye) given by God. For provide quick response to evil activity is possible through our alertness with contact to God. If we support a evil activity then we remind that we also undergoes judgement by God for remind us that we are sinners
4) When you try to support to evil activity, then we are joining to evil squad & before this we try to realize that God will punish us to avoid spread of evil activity. Don't get defeat before human tendency, because that tendency is short life temporary utility & it also paves a chance for make us as a sinner. 

**" Link to youtube removed**

*** Please not that all videos must be placed in the video forum for approval.**

http://www.worthychr...deos/?p=2099714

Edited by ncn, 15 June 2014 - 05:47 AM.
Youtube libk removed

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,295 posts

some thoughts on

1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Explanation

1) From this quote compels us in necessity of fixing our mind in God's faith. The need of God's faith in our daily life as a motive power to go in God's path. Several external factors can affect our life journey. But we try to remind that " At first we fix our God's faith, then only we can focus in our life goal planned by God.

2) Every time we be cautious to face emergency situation in life. By reviewing our daily life path be useful to find out the reason for our sorrow in our life. If it's reason is us then we try to discuss it with God & try to correct it as soon as possible.

3) We try to be a keen observer in our society & try to invade the evil activity performed. Don't try to close our eyes towards our society. Then it become sin on us due to absence of utilization of utility (eye) given by God. For provide quick response to evil activity is possible through our alertness with contact to God. If we support a evil activity then we remind that we also undergoes judgement by God for remind us that we are sinners

4) When you try to support to evil activity, then we are joining to evil squad & before this we try to realize that God will punish us to avoid spread of evil activity. Don't get defeat before human tendency, because that tendency is short life temporary utility & it also paves a chance for make us as a sinner. 

:thumbsup:

Watch ye, 1 Corinthians 16:13(a)

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

stand fast in the faith, 1 Corinthians 16:13(b)

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1

quit you like men, 1 Corinthians 16:13(c )

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. Psalms 28:7

be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13(d)

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

be men of courage; 1 Corinthians 16:13(e)

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13(f)

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network