christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UK school - Get rid of White kids say Muslim parents

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

http://www.breitbart...kistani-Parents

The head of one the Birmingham schools at the centre of the 'Trojan Horse' controversy has revealed that parents of Pakistani origin wanted her to "get rid of the white kids" at her school.

Sarah Hewitt-Clarkson, head teacher at Anderton Park Primary School, told the Sunday Times that when a small number of white children arrived at her school, which was predominantly Muslim, parents started making a series of racist demands:

"We had kids saying 'What are you playing with the white kid for? What are you playing with the Christians for?' The dad of one of the Pakistani heritage pupils at the school even told me I should 'get rid of the white kids'.

"He said, 'If I was head I would get the white kids and shove them in the corner with white desks and a white teacher and keep them away from the rest of the kids. I told him that what he had said was racist and I was going to write it down. Then he said, 'You should get rid of the white kids, that is what the community would want you to do.'"

She later reported the parent to the police.

The 'Trojan Horse' scandal erupted earlier this year following a series of revelations over hard line Islamist governors trying to force secular schools to adopt strict Islamic practices.

The revelation comes as Prime Minister David Cameron called for every school child to be taught the "British values" enshrined in Magna Carta. Mr Cameron said children from all backgrounds should learn about the document, which is widely credited with paving the way for parliamentary democracy and rule of law.

The Prime Minister wants to mark next year's 800th anniversary of the signing of the document with celebrations across the country. I want to use this anniversary as an opportunity for every child to learn about the Magna Carta, for towns to commemorate it, for events to celebrate it,” he said.

Magna Carta was forced on King John on 1215 following a revolt by his nobility. John had tried to rule as a despotic, absolute ruler, but his barons humiliated him and forced him to sign the document which limited his power.

David Cameron said: "It’s a great document in our history — what my favourite book, Our Island Story, describes as the ‘foundation of all our laws and liberties’. In sealing it, King John had to accept his subjects were citizens — for the first time giving them rights, protections and security"

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,802 posts

So how is that liberal multicultural stuff working out for the UK?  The promoters of multiculturalism probably never thought it would backfire like this.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

So how is that liberal multicultural stuff working out for the UK?  The promoters of multiculturalism probably never thought it would backfire like this.

What gets me is that even though it has backfired, they won't admit it. They lie, they squirm, they make excuses, they create 'straw men' and they point the finger at dissenters. These Godless cowards will never admit that they have created a monster.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,500 posts

soon to be in neighborhoods in the US......    we seem to be no smarter than you guys.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

soon to be in neighborhoods in the US......    we seem to be no smarter than you guys.

it's nothing to do with smartness. It's the wheat separating from the chaff. Britain, U.S.A, Canada, Australia, France - we were all nations founded on Christian morality, so we are the first nations (after Israel) to be on Satan's hit list.

I've said this before but we are all one now. We are the free West and we are losing our freedoms to the forces of darkness.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,500 posts

it's nothing to do with smartness. It's the wheat separating from the chaff. Britain, U.S.A, Canada, Australia, France - we were all nations founded on Christian morality, so we are the first nations (after Israel) to be on Satan's hit list.

I've said this before but we are all one now. We are the free West and we are losing our freedoms to the forces of darkness.

may be, but the forces of darkness are within our own government as much or more as Islam.

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

What gets me is that even though it has backfired, they won't admit it. They lie, they squirm, they make excuses, they create 'straw men' and they point the finger at dissenters. These Godless cowards will never admit that they have created a monster.

It works in all the places I've ever lived. Hounslow where I was born , Liverpool where I studied, Putney, Kingston, Roehampton and Upton Park where I live now. As to the creation of "strawmen", aren't you doing that by calling those of us  who disagree with and you or challenge you "Godless cowards". I see multiculturalism working well everyday in the classes I teach; the staff-room I relax and prepare in; the tubes and buses I travel to work on and in the flat that I share. As a Quaker and so part of a religious if not an ethnic minority I am also aware of the security that an open tolerant multicultural society brings. We're tolerated and patronised by the majority now, but not so very long ago we were a despised and vilified minority. 

If you want to see how normal these people you attack are get the 8.00 104 bus from  Upon Park to Stratford any school-day sit upstairs and listen to and look a the young people around you. Normal English schoolkids of varying colours and religions, presumably not so different from he way you once were.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,500 posts

It works in all the places I've ever lived. Hounslow where I was born , Liverpool where I studied, Putney, Kingston, Roehampton and Upton Park where I live now. As to the creation of "strawmen", aren't you doing that by calling those of us  who disagree with and you or challenge you "Godless cowards". I see multiculturalism working well everyday in the classes I teach; the staff-room I relax and prepare in; the tubes and buses I travel to work on and in the flat that I share. As a Quaker and so part of a religious if not an ethnic minority I am also aware of the security that an open tolerant multicultural society brings. We're tolerated and patronised by the majority now, but not so very long ago we were a despised and vilified minority. 

If you want to see how normal these people you attack are get the 8.00 104 bus from  Upon Park to Stratford any school-day sit upstairs and listen to and look a the young people around you. Normal English schoolkids of varying colours and religions, presumably not so different from he way you once were.

You do understand that it was the Muslims making the racist demands and not the white people......   as they seem to do wherever they become a majority.

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

You do understand that it was the Muslims making the racist demands and not the white people......   as they seem to do wherever they become a majority.

I've come across racists from all backgrounds. The way you react to it is to stand up and challenge it be they from the BNP, Al majaroun, the EDF or any other extremist grouping And you rejoice in living in an open and pluralistic society where people are increasingly free to express their individual religious,cultural and sexual  identities. I've no desire to return to the repressed racist snobbish and dreary Britain of the 1950's.  I forgot culinary identities, -I reemember  those awful days when Fanny Cradock was in theculnary avante guarde.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

If you want to see how normal these people you attack are get the 8.00 104 bus from  Upon Park to Stratford any school-day sit upstairs and listen to and look a the young people around you. Normal English schoolkids of varying colours and religions, presumably not so different from he way you once were.You do understand that it was the Muslims making the racist demands and not the white people...... as they seem to do wherever they become a majority.

I've come across racists from all backgrounds. The way you react to it is to stand up and challenge it be they from the BNP, Al majaroun, the EDF or any other extremist grouping And you rejoice in living in an open and pluralistic society where people are increasingly free to express their individual religious,cultural and sexual  identities. I've no desire to return to the repressed racist snobbish and dreary Britain of the 1950's.  I forgot culinary identities, -I reemember  those awful days when Fanny Cradock was in theculnary avante guarde.

I think you're confused and misinformed. This is nothing to do with racism. Muslims are not a race - there are Muslims of many different races. It's a shame that you can't see 'Islam for the evil blasphemy that it is.
Plus, you're the one who is bringing racism into it.
So you don't want to live back in the days when racism was rife? Well guess what neither do I. That's why I don't like it when Muslims come out with racist comments, because that is what the article is about. If you really don't like racism why don't you criticise the ones who are being racist instead of showing your ignorance?

By the way, the EDL (or EDF as you incorrectly call them) are not a racist group. They have members of many different colours. They are purely against Islamic extremism. But because the MSM refer to them as racist, it appears to me that you're gullible enough to believe it.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Not Soon, again and again

This article is the short version of several schools allowing islam into American schools since 2011

without Parents knowing until after.

And I am sure there are other reports as well. It has already started.

http://www.sfgate.co...-or-2482820.php

adding one more its unbelievable how far it has progressed.

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/460652.aspx

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,802 posts

What we are seeing in England is that the Muslim areas are getting bolder when they see themselves as the majority in that area.   It is the Muslims making racist demands, it is the Muslims demanding that area restaurants in England must make their entire menus halal meaning that regular English people are limited to eating what is permitted by halal dietary restrictions, thus removing an aspect of their freedom.

Islam whenever it gets a foothold in a country seeks to take it over from within.  Islam is anti-freedom in every aspect.  Islam is all about dominating the world and no means of world domination is too evil or immoral if it gets them what they want.   So we are seeing in England, a gradual takeover by the Muslims.  It has been said that by 2050 Islam, will be the dominant ideological  view in England.   That spells disaster for the English.

Islam should be eradicated from civilized nations. 

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,500 posts

From the Planet.

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

I think you're confused and misinformed. This is nothing to do with racism. Muslims are not a race - there are Muslims of many different races. It's a shame that you can't see 'Islam for the evil blasphemy that it is.

So you don't want to live back in the days when racism was rife? Well guess what neither do I. That's why I don't like it when Muslims come out with racist comments, because that is what the article is about. If you really don't like racism why don't you criticise the ones who are being racist instead of showing your ignorance?

The above doesn't actually make much sense. as I was replying to Otherone's comments about racism, and the comments he referred to and you cited in the first place clearly were racist.

"He said, 'If I was head I would get the white kids and shove them in the corner with white desks and a white teacher and keep them away from the rest of the kids. I told him that what he had said was racist and I was going to write it down. Then he said, 'You should get rid of the white kids, that is what the community would want you to do.'"

As to Islamaphobia not being racist, well, it's as racist as antisemitism. As to the EDL they're a bunch of street-fighting fascist yobs. Their founder and former leader Tommy Robinson certainly thinks they are racists. Anyway here's a picture of EDL attacking the police in Birmingham. They don't look ljke very nice people to me.

EDL-Birmingham-July-2013-2.jpg

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,675 posts

I have moved this thread to Controversial issues.

Please keep in mind the "TOS"

Please remember to , " Debate the subject, not the person"

God Bless.

Nigel. 

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

The above doesn't actually make much sense. as I was replying to Otherone's comments about racism, and the comments he referred to and you cited in the first place clearly were racist.

As to Islamaphobia not being racist, well, it's as racist as antisemitism. As to the EDL they're a bunch of street-fighting fascist yobs. Their founder and former leader Tommy Robinson certainly thinks they are racists. Anyway here's a picture of EDL attacking the police in Birmingham. They don't look ljke very nice people to me.

EDL-Birmingham-July-2013-2.jpg

I think you'll find that the EDL attacked the police because they had already been attacked themselves by the so-called Anti-Fascist league and the police did nothing.

Most of the trouble at EDL rallies are not caused by the EDL themselves but by the PC brigade who attack first.

As for the EDL attracting racists, well it's bound to happen. Any budding-racist is going to see the EDL as a great organisation to join.

Tommy Robinson recognised this and left the EDL because they were doing nothing to filter out the racists who had infiltrated. That is a serious fault with the EDL  it is not a fault of their manifesto. By and large they are a bunch of amateurs, run by amateurs.

By the way, Islamopohobia is not the same as anti-Semitism. A phobia is an irrational fear based on suspicion, paranoia and no evidence. It's an obvious fact that Islam is responsible for more terrorist attacks in the World than all other religious or political ideologies combined. It's even written in the Q'uran that they are meant to terrorise non-believers.

If criticising Islam is racist, then so is criticism of Catholicism, criticism of Jeovah's Witnesses, criticism of Scientology and criticism of Freemasonry. What about White Muslim converts such as Samantha Lewthwaite? Is it racist to criticise them?

There is nothing racist about despising Islam because although you CANNOT change the colour of your skin, you CAN change what you believe in!

When Jews are persecuted they are persecuted because of their bloodline, not their ideology. Hitler did not distinguish between believing and non-believing Jews. He persecuted them because of their parentage. There was no get-out clause for them. They couldn't abandon their Jewish belief and convert to the Nazi belief. They were already condemned because of their birthright.

Unlike Judaism, Islam is an evil Satanic ideology, contrary to God's laws and blasphemous.

Muslims have been fooled by all of this. They need rescuing and saving from this lie. But in the meantime Islam still remains an false ideology that needs to be kept in check.

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

They're mostly a bunch of ageing football football hooligans, still on the look out for a fight.As can be seen clearly in the photograph. Their general approach is to march through the streets shouting abuse and threats at those they consider to be Muslims. 

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

The anti-Muslim rhetoric of today is identical to the Judeophobic rhetoric of the 1930's and look where that led us.

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

Oh and one more EDL picture

507377.jpg

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

Two different pictures joined together, nicely. I've already told you that the EDL have problems with racism within their own membership. All you've done is proven my point.

It doesn't matter anyway. They are the few people who are standing up against Islamofascism. They may be wrong, they may be stupid and they may be ignorant.

But let me tell you this.

They don't enslave women, they don't rape nonbelievers and  they're not trying to take over the World, They don't want to kill, convert, or subjugate those who don't believe in what they do. They don't murder innocent people and they don't try to behead soldiers in broad daylight because their Satanic tome told them to do so.

So far they are the only people who will stand up against this Satanic evil menace and yet the politically-correct cowards not only refuse to support them but actively turn against them. Disgusting! This is moral cowardice on steroids.

Those who refuse to fight or speak against evil are complicit.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network