christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tribulation condemned - not really human

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

Okay, this is one of the wackiest theories I've come up with yet - so whacky that I'm not even sure if I believe it myself. I just want to know what others think.

We know that humans in the past have been infiltrated by fallen angels and maybe even the Nephilim. We also know that God himself wants to save as many as possible, so he will know who is children are.

Is there a chance that the ones who are cast into the lake of fire after the Tribulation are not really human, but are born to humans? They appear human on the outside and biologically have human bodies but are really the souls of demons. Is this why they do not repent, and why they take the mark, try to lead others astray and worship the Beast?

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,990 posts

um...well that's not really found in scripture, is it?  I don't think so

Are you believing that God would not condemn a human being, as He loves us, to the lake with the devil and the fallen angels?

Souls of demons....these are spiritual beings I believe, according to scripture....

Trying to get a grasp for your thoughts......

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

Are you believing that God would not condemn a human being, as He loves us, to the lake with the devil and the fallen angels?

Souls of demons....these are spiritual beings I believe, according to scripture....

I'm not sure what I think. It just occurred to me that if angels could breed with men before, why are they not doing it now?

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,539 posts

You start with an assumption that angels have bred with humans. Scripture does not support that. Jesus makes it plain He is talking to humans when He warns them that they are in danger of hellfire. 

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,028 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

You start with an assumption that angels have bred with humans. Scripture does not support that. Jesus makes it plain He is talking to humans when He warns them that they are in danger of hellfire. 

I believe Genesis supports that, along with the historical writings of every civilization that has left us a history.    Some even by mouth as the Cherokee Indians.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,028 posts

Okay, this is one of the wackiest theories I've come up with yet - so whacky that I'm not even sure if I believe it myself. I just want to know what others think.

We know that humans in the past have been infiltrated by fallen angels and maybe even the Nephilim. We also know that God himself wants to save as many as possible, so he will know who is children are.

Is there a chance that the ones who are cast into the lake of fire after the Tribulation are not really human, but are born to humans? They appear human on the outside and biologically have human bodies but are really the souls of demons. Is this why they do not repent, and why they take the mark, try to lead others astray and worship the Beast?

Oakwood,  You should ask Carolyn Hamlett about this....   she has been involved personally.

http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.com/

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

I never said that humans weren't in danger of hellfire. I asked if the ones who are in the tribulation are not really human. You've put two and two together to make five. I also mentioned that they may be trying to lead others astray so that they will worship the Beast too. If others worship the Beast then they too will taste hellfire. What if the Tribulation is the final test to separate the real children of God from those who are not?

I think you'll find that Genesis does actually state that non-humans bred with humans and corrupted them.

By the way, I even said that that I wasn't even sure if I believe in this theory anyway, which is why I referred to it as whacky.

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,990 posts

moving right along...lipssealed_20.png

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

It's a rubbish theory. It makes little sense. I've given up on it. I love to discuss things though.

Cletus

Cletus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
If we read in matt. 24 we can find evidence that people will be here on earth during the great trib. Even Gods own elect.

Rev. 20:15 says anyone/whosoever.

how can something in the bible be condemned such as the great trib? God will bring His word to pass.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,727 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Oak....

Well,LOL...here is something else to add to your ponderings    ...." Angels unaware"

Hebrews 13:2 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV)

2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Of course this is speaking about Heavenly Angels,sent by God but it leads me to believe that those evil ,fallen ones can also pose as humans?????

I never could come to terms with or rationalize in my mind how a spirit being an a human could mate but there are many supernatural things that simply cannot be rationalized with my human,limited knowledge?

I have no idea what exactly the "Nephilum" were but a race of really big evil beings,,,,,,that is about all the Scriptures tell me,other than that I am uninformed.......I have never received revelation of these things ,yet

With love-in Christ,Kwik

JTC

JTC

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Interests:God, The Bible, Philosophy, Photography, and helping others when I can.

This is an interesting conversation because it's seeking to discover some of the mysteries we see on the Earth. Spiritual beings mating with humans used to baffle me too. But the Holy Spirit made Mary pregnant. But that was God, right? Good point.
I'm trying to think of a scripture where an angel appears with a body. I seem to think there are several, but I can't recall one. What about the angels who went to speak to Lot? The way the story reads it sounds like they were in a body.

Here's something else that bothered me. Jesus said when we get resurrected we'd be like the angels, implying there would be no sex. That makes sense. God created sex for us to reproduce. Angels don't need to do that. Can this mean there will be no genders at all, and therefore no sex organs? Let's say yes. So even fallen angels lack a sex organ. How did they mate with our women? Well, we have it on fairly good report that even fallen angels are super smart compared to us. Even we can take a cell from a man and fertilize an ovum without intercourse. So why can't fallen angels take a cell from their body's and use it to make a woman pregnant?  

While we're discussing what we hope didn't really happen, here's a new one. To me anyway. The fallen angels are altering DNA on some of us and making many of us homosexual. I almost believe this. Suppose certain church leaders are being given knowledge of this. Maybe God will allow this too, but I think He will hold them to His original marriage laws. Or not. This is a wait and see thing, as far as I'm concerned.

The above is all speculation. No one should read it and take it anymore serious than any sci fi movie.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,028 posts

This is an interesting conversation because it's seeking to discover some of the mysteries we see on the Earth. Spiritual beings mating with humans used to baffle me too. But the Holy Spirit made Mary pregnant. But that was God, right? Good point.
I'm trying to think of a scripture where an angel appears with a body. I seem to think there are several, but I can't recall one. What about the angels who went to speak to Lot? The way the story reads it sounds like they were in a body.

Here's something else that bothered me. Jesus said when we get resurrected we'd be like the angels, implying there would be no sex. That makes sense. God created sex for us to reproduce. Angels don't need to do that. Can this mean there will be no genders at all, and therefore no sex organs? Let's say yes. So even fallen angels lack a sex organ. How did they mate with our women? Well, we have it on fairly good report that even fallen angels are super smart compared to us. Even we can take a cell from a man and fertilize an ovum without intercourse. So why can't fallen angels take a cell from their body's and use it to make a woman pregnant?  

While we're discussing what we hope didn't really happen, here's a new one. To me anyway. The fallen angels are altering DNA on some of us and making many of us homosexual. I almost believe this. Suppose certain church leaders are being given knowledge of this. Maybe God will allow this too, but I think He will hold them to His original marriage laws. Or not. This is a wait and see thing, as far as I'm concerned.

The above is all speculation. No one should read it and take it anymore serious than any sci fi movie.

do a google search for Carolyn Hamlett.     She can explain it to you for her family worked for them when she was a teenager.

Salty

Salty

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:I love God's Word The Holy Bible. My primary Bible is the good 'ole 1611 King James Version. I prefer the Majority Text of The New Testament used for the KJV above later translations from the Alexandrian texts like the NIV.

I've played guitar for many years. I enjoy mixing music in Pro Tools, and doing instrumental writing. If you have a Christian song you'd like mixed PM me, I do a lot of free work.

Dan 2:43
43    And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
(KJV)

Luke 17:26-27
26    And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27    They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
(KJV)

Gen 6:2
2    That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
(KJV)

Gen 6:4
4    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(KJV)

Rev 11:13-15
13    And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell,
and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14    The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15    And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
(KJV)

Make your own conclusion.

Edited by Salty, 05 July 2014 - 10:30 PM.

JTC

JTC

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Interests:God, The Bible, Philosophy, Photography, and helping others when I can.

do a google search for Carolyn Hamlett.     She can explain it to you for her family worked for them when she was a teenager.

Her family worked for who? You lost me here.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,597 posts

I'm not sure what I think. It just occurred to me that if angels could breed with men before, why are they not doing it now?

I don't believe angels EVER procreated with humans, O.W.  They are not physical beings and would not be able to.  Yes, I know the Nephalim supposedly mated with human women, and they may have, but I don't believe they were fallen angels.  God made the  different species pretty much unable to interbreed, after all. 

Edited by MorningGlory, 11 July 2014 - 01:18 PM.

Floatingaxe

Floatingaxe

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,131 posts

Even if that were true, and it very well could be, these creatures were taken care of in the flood. God cleared them out to preserve the human race.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

I don't believe angels EVER procreated with humans, O.W.  They are not physical beings and would not be able to.  Yes, I know the Nephalim supposedly mated with human women, and they may have, but I don't believe they were fallen angels.  God made the  different species pretty much unable to interbreed, after all. 

They can't physically procreate, true. But there might be other ways.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,270 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Friends and Climbing

I really enjoy discussing the Bible. There is so much to learn and so much to share.

I am led to reach my hand out, in love, to those in need.

The imagination may be able to conjure up many "other ways", but scripture is what we should stand on, not our imagination.   Be careful what you hold true or feed your spirit.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

The imagination may be able to conjure up many "other ways", but scripture is what we should stand on, not our imagination.   Be careful what you hold true or feed your spirit.

I understand what you are saying and I'm usually very careful  about this. A lot of my topics are 'food for thought'. If everybody feels that my theories are wrong, I like them to tell me. It keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Half the stuff I write when it comes to my crazy theories, I don't even believe myself but I like to share them. I find that by doing so, I get the answers to other questions that I have never even asked.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network