Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tribulation condemned - not really human

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Okay, this is one of the wackiest theories I've come up with yet - so whacky that I'm not even sure if I believe it myself. I just want to know what others think.

We know that humans in the past have been infiltrated by fallen angels and maybe even the Nephilim. We also know that God himself wants to save as many as possible, so he will know who is children are.

Is there a chance that the ones who are cast into the lake of fire after the Tribulation are not really human, but are born to humans? They appear human on the outside and biologically have human bodies but are really the souls of demons. Is this why they do not repent, and why they take the mark, try to lead others astray and worship the Beast?

Posted · Report post

um...well that's not really found in scripture, is it?  I don't think so

Are you believing that God would not condemn a human being, as He loves us, to the lake with the devil and the fallen angels?

Souls of demons....these are spiritual beings I believe, according to scripture....

Trying to get a grasp for your thoughts......

Posted · Report post

Are you believing that God would not condemn a human being, as He loves us, to the lake with the devil and the fallen angels?

Souls of demons....these are spiritual beings I believe, according to scripture....

I'm not sure what I think. It just occurred to me that if angels could breed with men before, why are they not doing it now?

Posted · Report post

You start with an assumption that angels have bred with humans. Scripture does not support that. Jesus makes it plain He is talking to humans when He warns them that they are in danger of hellfire. 

Posted · Report post

You start with an assumption that angels have bred with humans. Scripture does not support that. Jesus makes it plain He is talking to humans when He warns them that they are in danger of hellfire. 

I believe Genesis supports that, along with the historical writings of every civilization that has left us a history.    Some even by mouth as the Cherokee Indians.

Posted · Report post

Okay, this is one of the wackiest theories I've come up with yet - so whacky that I'm not even sure if I believe it myself. I just want to know what others think.

We know that humans in the past have been infiltrated by fallen angels and maybe even the Nephilim. We also know that God himself wants to save as many as possible, so he will know who is children are.

Is there a chance that the ones who are cast into the lake of fire after the Tribulation are not really human, but are born to humans? They appear human on the outside and biologically have human bodies but are really the souls of demons. Is this why they do not repent, and why they take the mark, try to lead others astray and worship the Beast?

Oakwood,  You should ask Carolyn Hamlett about this....   she has been involved personally.

http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.com/

Posted · Report post

I never said that humans weren't in danger of hellfire. I asked if the ones who are in the tribulation are not really human. You've put two and two together to make five. I also mentioned that they may be trying to lead others astray so that they will worship the Beast too. If others worship the Beast then they too will taste hellfire. What if the Tribulation is the final test to separate the real children of God from those who are not?

I think you'll find that Genesis does actually state that non-humans bred with humans and corrupted them.

By the way, I even said that that I wasn't even sure if I believe in this theory anyway, which is why I referred to it as whacky.

Posted · Report post

moving right along...lipssealed_20.png

Posted · Report post

It's a rubbish theory. It makes little sense. I've given up on it. I love to discuss things though.

Posted · Report post

If we read in matt. 24 we can find evidence that people will be here on earth during the great trib. Even Gods own elect.

Rev. 20:15 says anyone/whosoever.

how can something in the bible be condemned such as the great trib? God will bring His word to pass.

Posted · Report post

Blessings Oak....

Well,LOL...here is something else to add to your ponderings    ...." Angels unaware"

Hebrews 13:2 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV)

2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Of course this is speaking about Heavenly Angels,sent by God but it leads me to believe that those evil ,fallen ones can also pose as humans?????

I never could come to terms with or rationalize in my mind how a spirit being an a human could mate but there are many supernatural things that simply cannot be rationalized with my human,limited knowledge?

I have no idea what exactly the "Nephilum" were but a race of really big evil beings,,,,,,that is about all the Scriptures tell me,other than that I am uninformed.......I have never received revelation of these things ,yet

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

This is an interesting conversation because it's seeking to discover some of the mysteries we see on the Earth. Spiritual beings mating with humans used to baffle me too. But the Holy Spirit made Mary pregnant. But that was God, right? Good point.
I'm trying to think of a scripture where an angel appears with a body. I seem to think there are several, but I can't recall one. What about the angels who went to speak to Lot? The way the story reads it sounds like they were in a body.

Here's something else that bothered me. Jesus said when we get resurrected we'd be like the angels, implying there would be no sex. That makes sense. God created sex for us to reproduce. Angels don't need to do that. Can this mean there will be no genders at all, and therefore no sex organs? Let's say yes. So even fallen angels lack a sex organ. How did they mate with our women? Well, we have it on fairly good report that even fallen angels are super smart compared to us. Even we can take a cell from a man and fertilize an ovum without intercourse. So why can't fallen angels take a cell from their body's and use it to make a woman pregnant?  

While we're discussing what we hope didn't really happen, here's a new one. To me anyway. The fallen angels are altering DNA on some of us and making many of us homosexual. I almost believe this. Suppose certain church leaders are being given knowledge of this. Maybe God will allow this too, but I think He will hold them to His original marriage laws. Or not. This is a wait and see thing, as far as I'm concerned.

The above is all speculation. No one should read it and take it anymore serious than any sci fi movie.

Posted · Report post

This is an interesting conversation because it's seeking to discover some of the mysteries we see on the Earth. Spiritual beings mating with humans used to baffle me too. But the Holy Spirit made Mary pregnant. But that was God, right? Good point.

I'm trying to think of a scripture where an angel appears with a body. I seem to think there are several, but I can't recall one. What about the angels who went to speak to Lot? The way the story reads it sounds like they were in a body.

Here's something else that bothered me. Jesus said when we get resurrected we'd be like the angels, implying there would be no sex. That makes sense. God created sex for us to reproduce. Angels don't need to do that. Can this mean there will be no genders at all, and therefore no sex organs? Let's say yes. So even fallen angels lack a sex organ. How did they mate with our women? Well, we have it on fairly good report that even fallen angels are super smart compared to us. Even we can take a cell from a man and fertilize an ovum without intercourse. So why can't fallen angels take a cell from their body's and use it to make a woman pregnant?  

While we're discussing what we hope didn't really happen, here's a new one. To me anyway. The fallen angels are altering DNA on some of us and making many of us homosexual. I almost believe this. Suppose certain church leaders are being given knowledge of this. Maybe God will allow this too, but I think He will hold them to His original marriage laws. Or not. This is a wait and see thing, as far as I'm concerned.

The above is all speculation. No one should read it and take it anymore serious than any sci fi movie.

do a google search for Carolyn Hamlett.     She can explain it to you for her family worked for them when she was a teenager.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dan 2:43
43    And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
(KJV)

Luke 17:26-27
26    And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27    They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
(KJV)

Gen 6:2
2    That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
(KJV)

Gen 6:4
4    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(KJV)

Rev 11:13-15
13    And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell,
and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14    The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15    And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
(KJV)

Make your own conclusion.

Edited by Salty

Posted · Report post

do a google search for Carolyn Hamlett.     She can explain it to you for her family worked for them when she was a teenager.

Her family worked for who? You lost me here.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm not sure what I think. It just occurred to me that if angels could breed with men before, why are they not doing it now?

I don't believe angels EVER procreated with humans, O.W.  They are not physical beings and would not be able to.  Yes, I know the Nephalim supposedly mated with human women, and they may have, but I don't believe they were fallen angels.  God made the  different species pretty much unable to interbreed, after all. 

Edited by MorningGlory

Posted · Report post

Even if that were true, and it very well could be, these creatures were taken care of in the flood. God cleared them out to preserve the human race.

Posted · Report post

I don't believe angels EVER procreated with humans, O.W.  They are not physical beings and would not be able to.  Yes, I know the Nephalim supposedly mated with human women, and they may have, but I don't believe they were fallen angels.  God made the  different species pretty much unable to interbreed, after all. 

They can't physically procreate, true. But there might be other ways.

Posted · Report post

The imagination may be able to conjure up many "other ways", but scripture is what we should stand on, not our imagination.   Be careful what you hold true or feed your spirit.

Posted · Report post

The imagination may be able to conjure up many "other ways", but scripture is what we should stand on, not our imagination.   Be careful what you hold true or feed your spirit.

I understand what you are saying and I'm usually very careful  about this. A lot of my topics are 'food for thought'. If everybody feels that my theories are wrong, I like them to tell me. It keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Half the stuff I write when it comes to my crazy theories, I don't even believe myself but I like to share them. I find that by doing so, I get the answers to other questions that I have never even asked.

Posted · Report post

Or were the daughters of men from the lineage of Cain & the sons of God from Seth?   Since they were actually all related would'nt is be possible  that made a mutated race of people .....& Cains descendants were accursed,probably oppressed & possessed of demons as well?

Anyway,as Morning Glory stated....the flood should have taken care of that ?

Just something else to ponder-LOL                                                                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

If it had been the sons of Seth and the daughters of Cain, wouldn't the scripture have recorded it that way,instead of sons of God and daughters of men? How would the mixing of two human bloodlines have produced races of giants?

Scripture records that the "mixing" was before and after the flood. Genesis 6:4~ There were giants in the earth in those days(pre-flood); and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them,....

here is another thought to ponder- who are "they" in this scripture? ~ And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.~Daniel 2:43    ("they"  sure look like something other than human from the wording here)

As far as some not being human during the tribulation, it seems to me that there are at least 2 not quite human beings during that time-- the beast and the false prophet. Reason I think that is that all humans will stand for judgement,either before the judgement seat of Christ or Great White Throne. But those 2 are taken alive and thrown into a lake of fire,  without standing before either.

Posted · Report post

They can't physically procreate, true. But there might be other ways.

I have wondered, at times, if the beings referred to as 'Nephalim' were actually the thinning ranks of Neanderthals.  Although I'm not even sure if a Neanderthal could mate with a modern human.  Some scientists say it occurred, others say not. 

Posted · Report post

Why only one chance? You take the mark, that's it - no going back. Thousands of chances at any other time. You can even be a Satanist and still find Jesus, and this has happened

But during the Trib you only get one chance. What an unlucky generation.

These people were judged from the beginning of time because they were not written in the book of life from the beginning of time. Their fates are pre-determined. Why bother trying? Why should they?

Of course if they 're not really people but fallen angels... that's different. Fallen angels do not have the gift of salvation.

Posted · Report post

Assuming that fallen angels can mate with humans and produce a child (which I do not believe), the child produced would also be able to mate with humans. So, the traits from the angels would be passed down thru the generations.

Following the logic, since fallen angels do not have the gift of salvation, no descendents of that union would be able to be saved. From the time of the initial union, all children of that linage would be forever condemned with no possible salvation. Not a single person from the linage could be saved. Yet, the way I read the NT, one can not boast in their linage because linage has nothing to do with salvation. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0