christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sorry for posting danish language update from my facebook

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

I was simply not aware that anyone besides me read them. Any facebook-link updates from me will be in English from now on.

God bless.

Bethany

Bethany

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Thanks Kronborg. Not fluent in danish. lol :)

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,500 posts

I'm sorry I didn't see them......   would have had a chance to try out some translation software....   We've been fishing most of the time for the past month and there is a lot that I've missed...

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,085 posts

Blessings Kronberg...

LOL,I know nothing about facebook but I started to wonder,,?If you start writing in English that how will your Danish friends know what you are saying?The whole FB thing,blogs & all that stuff is"foreign"to me....lol,pun intended

Have a Blessed day!                                                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Jorgen, I don't understand the language of Danish at all... But you were expressing in your native tongue, the love you have for your Saviour. When I read it, worship entered my mind. You were extolling the Lord from your heart. I thought it was beautiful, brother. Obviously our Worthy Servants also agreed, or it would not have been posted. And we are enriched by your presence here at Worthy.

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Bethany

Bethany

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Kronborg, you know that you can turn off the automatic Facebook link with your worthy account? So that you can post different things. So your Danish friends can understand you on Facebook still :)

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi other one, translation software is great and getting better.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi kwikphilly. Well, my mother is my "only" danish friend at facebook, and i think she is the only one that reads what i write(perhaps she only reads very little). My other friend at FB is Mariam and she of course dosen't understand Danish, so the only problem is that im not that fluent in English and most of what i write calls for poetic-like mastery which i do not posses in English - i really wish i did, because i long to share with others the fine things the Holy Spirit does work through me. I never have learned to write or taken one course in literature.,All my abilities i must give credit to the Holy Spirit - sometimes He gives me a Little "package" when i get out of bed in the morning, and i simply write down what He is showing me. But it would be more fun to know someone actually read it.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Beaujangles, that was very beautiful. Thank you.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi Bethany, yes i turned it all off. I think there should be a "i read it" button on facebook so to see if anyone actually reads what one writes. But there is only the "i like" or "i don't like" button. But i guess we don't see all the "i like" that Jesus and the angels gives us. Only what humans like shows up on facebook.

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

I ran it thru a translator....enjoyed reading them. One of them became a topic in chat for a little while ( discussing the verse you referenced). God Bless Kronborg :)

Hip

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,620 posts

Hi kwikphilly. Well, my mother is my "only" danish friend at facebook, and i think she is the only one that reads what i write(perhaps she only reads very little). My other friend at FB is Mariam and she of course dosen't understand Danish, so the only problem is that im not that fluent in English and most of what i write calls for poetic-like mastery which i do not posses in English - i really wish i did, because i long to share with others the fine things the Holy Spirit does work through me. I never have learned to write or taken one course in literature.,All my abilities i must give credit to the Holy Spirit - sometimes He gives me a Little "package" when i get out of bed in the morning, and i simply write down what He is showing me. But it would be more fun to know someone actually read it.

Relax brother, you are doing fine! No matter if you post in English, your heart speaks Jesus, and I for one understand that perfectly!

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts
I wish I had grown up nearer to my Danish Grandma and learned some Danish from her. Her dad came to the USA to put his son through the university and Copenhagen by working on our railroads in the 1800s. When his wife died he brought his 2 daughters here.
My German great grandma came from the area of Germany that was once part of Denmark. She could not understand the German Lutheran service because they used a dialect of the Germans born in Russia, and she had a Danish accent or dialect.
Blessings, brother.
Willa

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,675 posts

Relax brother, you are doing fine! No matter if you post in English, your heart speaks Jesus, and I for one understand that perfectly!

Amen  :thumbsup:

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

I'm glad that God can use me. When i was a child i atttended the sport of shooting. Only a light kaliber "22, but still a real weapon. The first 5 shots are always test shots, they don't count, don't give points. They are there in order that one can adjust the riffel after someone else has used it. You shot and concentrate but it dosen't give points, it is just test, to finetune the crosshairs (2 click up + 1 click right) so your ready to go when it does count. I guess i have had my 5 test shots now. It took several years, but now it counts. The goal is to concentrate, listen, focus and then shoot at the exactly right time, the goal is to get a 10er for Jesus at every shoot, if possible . You have to concentrate, just focus on the task and forgetting the people around you, the noise, todays hardships, tomorrows trials and be so confident that you never, never, never need to know from the shooter at your right side "Am i doing this o.k.?" When you truly know Jesus. When you can hear and follow the Holy Spirit alone. When you don't have to ask any man, anything, whatsoever, then you have the confidence, the skill, the concentration and the focus to shoot a 10er for Jesus everytime and be the winner of the entire shooting Club, and when you DO get the trophy, you have absolutely no problem whatsoever to publicly dedicate it all to God Himself when you together with Paul exclaims" Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God". I guess i have had my 5 test shots now.....i'll do the best i can Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit for giving me all i need to this task. And all the honor goes to the only one who deserves it. Always, always, always. 

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

yes I was running them thru a translator myself you post interesting observations about what you notice around you in the church and makes me ponder stuff. 

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Hey brother welcome to Worthy!  Your doing just fine!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,695 posts
Welcome to Worthy - sorry I missed the post too!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network