christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blacksheep

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

TheAtheistOne

TheAtheistOne
  • Nonbeliever
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone, I am an Italian Atheist.
I came here just to bring a different point of view, and give my humble opinions about some questions raised on atheism.
I hope for an interesting, constructing dialogue.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts

I came here just to bring a different point of view, and give my humble opinions about some questions raised on atheism.

Welcome to Worthy. 

We have believers, non-believers and seekers.

All are welcome if they follow the TOS Rules   :thumbsup:  ( I have set your membership to Nonbeliever.)

Please take a few minutes to read the terms of service, this will help you understand WCF.

http://www.worthychr...tion=boardrules

God Bless.

Nigel. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,886 posts

Welcome~!

~

:thumbsup:

Dialogue

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

With The One

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

Who Loved You To The Uttermost

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

And Be Blessed

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Beloved

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Love, Joe

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,908 posts
Welcome to Worthy and my our Lord meet tou here in this place.

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts
Hi blacksheep, all are welcome here. We do have other athiests as well as some former athiests. In fact, I began as an agnostic many years ago. But something happened to me that was so far beyond the realm of statistical probability that I had to admit that there absolutly is a Supreme Being Who heard me and cared about me personally!
Willa

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Blessings atheistone

Welcome to Worthy........Praise the Lord,glad you have come!I am Italian too,are you 1st,2nd or 3rd generation? No disrespect but it is hard to imagine(for me) how an Italian can become atheist except that I can certainly empathize if it stemmed from having 'religion" leave a bad taste in your mouth? I hope you will find the love of Christ here,through us      God Bless you!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

gray wolf

gray wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Hello and welcome.  Some good questions, discussions and hopefully, answers will be coming up.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,078 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Mswright6488

Mswright6488

• PipPip
  • 200 posts
All that matters is God loves you sooooo much! He created you in His image and has been lovingly waiting for you to come to Him. To realize that HE IS. He knows the plans He has for you, plans for peace and good for your future. He has the perfect lay out for your life and holds you so dear to His very heart. Welcome to the worthy family and may each day bring you closer to our Lord and King!

Helen Back

Helen Back
  • Banned
  • 47 posts

Hello Athiest.  Just curious, why are you here if you simply do not believe?  I have always been a little confounded by athiests who feel the need to argue with Christians.  Why?  I don't try to make people who love country music believe it is horrible.

Much Love, welcome

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,012 posts

It's interesting to get all kinds of views on things.... 

Welcome to worthy,

From my viewpoint God gave us all free will to learn and believe whatever we want......

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,886 posts

Hello Athiest.  Just curious, why are you here if you simply do not believe?  I have always been a little confounded by athiests who feel the need to argue with Christians.  Why?  I don't try to make people who love country music believe it is horrible.

Much Love, welcome

~

There are two main sections to Worthy Boards, the Inner Court and the Outer Court. The Inner court is designed for fellowship and discussion among those who know Jesus Christ as Savior. The outer Court is an area where we allow anyone who wishes to learn more about our belief to ask questons and learn. Those who join Worthy who do not claim Christ as Savior will be designated "nonbeliever'. This designation will mean that they will only be able to post in the Outer Court area. They can read every part of the Forums, but their discussions will be limited to one area. http://www.worthychr...tion=boardrules

~

Beloved, Irrationally Some Come Just To Make Believers Rational

So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. John 21:15-17

Whereas Others Come To Learn Of Jesus

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Matthew 11:29

And Some Come Just For A Hug

:emot-heartbeat:

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,810 posts

Welcome, look forward to discussions!

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,810 posts

Much Love, welcome

I don't try to make people who love country music believe it is horrible.

Why not? You are doing them a favor!  :cool2:

Except if you play it backwards. Then your dog comes back to life, your girlfriend returns, Jolene has mercy and doesn't take your man,  your car starts, and your aching, breaking heart is mended!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network