christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WEALTH

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Blesson Mathew

Blesson Mathew
  • Members
  • 10 posts
We can expect God to meet our basic needs. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness,and all these shall be added you. Our Jesus taught us to pray "Give us this daily bread". But some times God puts us in trying situations. Paul describes us in words " In weariness and toil , in sleeplessness often, cold nakedness ( cor 11: 27) so do not think its strange concerning the lack and want the true man. He knows us.

Logan

Logan

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Welcome to worthy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

Welcome to Worthy. 

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

welcome to worthy.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,141 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

Welcome to Worthy.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,191 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

Welcome!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:musician/folk singer, reading, esp. God's Word. preference: KJV. writer/poet. Messianic Judaic Ministries, meeting and making friends in Christ, from all nations. Sharing my faith with others on-line. Enjoy people with a sense of humor.

Welcome to Worthy! Just a couple more posts and you seem ready to hit the Worthy Forums... God bless you Mathew. 

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

AnythingIsPossible

AnythingIsPossible
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:The Lord, Parenthood, People, Philosophy, Walking, Dining out, Photography, Formula One.

We can expect God to meet our basic needs. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness,and all these shall be added you. Our Jesus taught us to pray "Give us this daily bread". But some times God puts us in trying situations. Paul describes us in words " In weariness and toil , in sleeplessness often, cold nakedness ( cor 11: 27) so do not think its strange concerning the lack and want the true man. He knows us.

Welcome :)

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • Interests:Bible, photography, travel, eBay :), things with engines, marine tropical fish, sailing on dry land, camping, Worthychatting, making things, learning, food lol, browsing the i-net, creating and hosting websites, these are a few of my favorite things.

Welcome!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,038 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

~

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

~

Praying~!

Blesson Mathew

Blesson Mathew
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Thank you...God Bless You.

Blesson Mathew

Blesson Mathew
  • Members
  • 10 posts
MARANATHA

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Mathew

And Paul encourages us that in all things he was content,,,,,,,

New International Version
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.                                                                                           Philippians 4:12

King James Bible
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.                                                                                                                                   Philippians 4:12

Gods Grace is sufficient                                                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

Marilyn C

Marilyn C

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:Discipling, Eschatology, Eternal Purposes.

Welcome Blesson Mathew,

Good balance to what is often `so called prosperity.` Great secret there Kwik, `learning to be content.` - life`s journey.

StoreHousePreacher

StoreHousePreacher
  • 2 posts
First off God doesn't put us in trying situations. God may allow it to fallow upon us that we may refined. "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts. (Malachi 3:10, 11 KJV) and The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. (Psalms 23:1 KJV). When you look at the first verse of psalms 23:1 I shall not want . That clearly states that goods shall provide or needs. Not our wants. However we can ask our Heavenly Father if it's His will then it will come to pass. Ask your Self if God bless you with Wealth what do you plan to do with it? See God see our heart. It is better to give than to receive.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,548 posts

Welcome to Worthy,  Matthew. 

mevosper

mevosper

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Our Jesus taught us to pray "Give us this daily bread". 

:thumbsup: This, not only physical bread, but also spiritual bread, which is the bread of life and God's word. Love this!! 

"Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God" Matt 4:4, Deut 8:3

ScarsThatBind

ScarsThatBind
  • Members
  • 5 posts

welcome!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.
Welcome to Worthy!!

Andromeda 1

Andromeda 1
  • Members
  • 6 posts

I prefer the word require vs need.   Need conveys weakness.  To each his or her own.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network