• Latest Posts

• Very nice! God knew Adam would sin and He designed a plan of  that would restore man back with Him in the garden. Throughout the Scriptures He has constantly reminded us of the “do’s and don’ts,” but we continue to “play in the streets,” we continue to “play with matches.” Every prophecy in the Scriptures has been fulfilled exactly as it was given… His Word is true… we are so close to the end! He has revealed all that we need to be saved. He has withheld nothing in His plan of salvation to us.        
    • @NConly I am reminded also of Isaiah 48.10: "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction".
    • @NConly What a great chapter! many a funeral of faithful saints of God has been crowned with reading from 1 Corinthians 15.
    • It is relevant.  In the beginning, the Lord created Adam and his race to rule over this Earth.  This is our domain.  God expected Adam to eat of the tree of life and live forever, but instead, Satan deceived Eve to eat of the wrong tree. The underlying purpose is so that Satan and his minions can control and inherit what was supposed to be mankind's domain - but that part is another topic.  And thus we are all familiar with sin, death and so forth in which the entire Bible is about bringing back that which was lost in the garden and to restore everything. So the entire Bible is the Lord, thorough a people and purpose, working to this end and in the meantime mankind gets the lesson that we cannot do it all or rule ourselves (and that's obvious as things are getting worse by the year).  It all ends with the end times and a new heaven and earth, but again, God is laying the foundation over time to achieve that end.
    • Atheists are not pharisees. They knew God existed. They were waiting for Jesus to do a miracle to attack Him. The guy with the sick son though: So Jesus came again to Cana of Galilee where He had made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman whose son was sick at Capernaum. When he heard that Jesus had come out of Judea into Galilee, he went to Him and implored Him to come down and heal his son, for he was at the point of death. Then Jesus said to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe.” The nobleman said to Him, “Sir, come down before my child dies!” Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your son lives.” So the man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him, and he went his way. And as he was now going down, his servants met him and told him, saying, “Your son lives!” Then he inquired of them the hour when he got better. And they said to him, “Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.” So the father knew that it was at the same hour in which Jesus said to him, “Your son lives.” And he himself believed, and his whole household. John 4:46‭-‬53 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.4.46-53.NKJV John 10 If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and [f]believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.”    “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. And you, Capernaum, who are exalted to heaven, will be brought down to Hades; for if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you.” Matthew 11:21‭-‬24 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/mat.11.21-24.NKJV   I got saved myself by asking God for  miracles for a year, saying almost daily: If this does not happen I wont believe in God. It all happened and after a year it was too accidental. My brother saw Jesus while Zen meditating. I would mock kids in my christian school because I got taught that at home. My dad mocked God. He mocked my mom's faith. His dad was far worse. He really tried to pull people from their faith and would really mock. My dad protected us for him. We had no contact when we were young. But the whole bunch got saved, because my mother was christian and just prayed and forgave and blessed and she shared the Gospel with granddad. My dad just died. 2 years before he died he got sick. My mom said: You have to convert now and he did. When she just came back to God in the 80s God told her that he first had to believe in her before he could believe in Him.
  • Who's Online

135 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Blaze
      Blaze
      33 years old
    2. Heidi76
      Heidi76
      48 years old
    3. Hvnly1Rose
      Hvnly1Rose
      57 years old