• Latest Posts

• Hello brother, mostly I think Dan. 11:21-35 is about Antiochus Epiphanes, but I always says Dan. 21-34 because verse 35 indeed seems to be a "Transition verse" I think its about the Jews from that time on (Maccabean War) who came to God, then unto Christ for the whole Church Age, and even into the 70th week. So, I get your Daniel 11:35 point, but I do not think its just about the 70th week, if you catch my drift. As per Rev. 12:1-5 I do not think there is an easier prophetic code to understand, its Israel. Then we get the play by play of end time events.  As per Rev. 6:11 I think they are the Gentiles who repent, Satan/A.C. can't get at the Woman sans Israel. BUT........I think all the Seals are Prophetic Uttering except Seal #7 where it is just the last binding on the scroll that binds the Trump Judgment Scrolls. Joel 2:31 AND Seal #6 are BOTH pointing towards Trump #4 where the Sun & Moon go dim/dark by 1/3, it points to God's Wrath that begin with the Trumpet Judgments and last 42 months, not at the 6th Seal but in the near future, after the 6th Seal, which all starts at the 7th Seal. The first 5 Seals foretell the Anti-Christs 42 month rule. 1.) He conquers by Peace or deal making 2.) Then he conquers by War 3.) His rule brings 42 months of famine. 4.) His reign of terror sees many dying, much sickness and many going to the Grave (Hades). Seal #5 is God seeing into the future and telling us the hearts of those killed after the A.C. conquers and rules over the masses. But they are Christian Martyrs who repent after the Rapture, the Jewish Saints who repent are protected. Those Martyrs are told (even though its future) they must wait until their brothers have all been killed in like manner as they have, so they are not raised & judged until Rev. 20:4, meaning they can not be the Saints seen in Rev. 7:9-16, that can only be the pre 70th week or pre trib. raptured church, imho. 
    • One I recently tracked. I wrote it a few weeks ago, but finally had the time to record it. Me and a guitar. I added a small second to the chorus.  
    • As it looks more & more apparent that the middle-east situation is set turn into a major conflict, I've been having the realization that this is a big opportunity for the gospel among those we know!  How simple is it to show people that God's main prophetic focus is all about Israel and the middle-east, and that this marks the ending of the age? Regardless what your particular theology or eschatology is, I think most would agree that the stage is being set and that this is according to what the Bible has laid out - the whole world will be drawn into conflict in this area. So I'm developing a few, simple talking points to tell others that this all is according to God's plan for the end of the age.  It starts out by saying that the background of Israel becoming a nation again, after 2,000 years, is unprecedented in history.  And soon, serious conflict will erupt there, of which we are already beginning to see.  And then a very charismatic leader will arise to resolve the situation with a treaty, which will not last more than a few years.  These events will start the countdown to the Lord returning - and now God is calling all people to repent and call on the name of the Lord Jesus to be saved! So that seems simple enough, right?  And, of course, we need to be ready with a few verses/passages to back that up . . . but just keep it simple - His Spirit will do the rest!
    • I read this this morning and was reminded that it is only Christ in and through us Who has any profit, and of our own strength and energy we cannot build one thing concerning His church (that will stand through the testing fire)! How foolish can you be? After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort? (Galatians 3:3 NLT) You know all that the Letter to the Galatians is about, and you know the two prominent words – Liberty – "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage" (Galatians 4:1 – A.V.) – and sonship. Not servanthood, nor slavery, but sonship; the liberty of sons. They are the two great words of that Letter, but what are the grave bands there in Galatia? They are the grave bands of tradition, of legalism, and all such things. You know, dear friends, it is very easy to get tied up with these grave clothes! The persistent peril through the ages of Christianity is to crystallize itself into something set, something fixed. You have some light, some revelation, something of the immensity of truth, just a fragment of it, and it is not long before you begin to form that into a set system and make it the limit, saying that this is what people must believe, they must come within this horizon, and they must behave like this. It becomes a system again: 'You must... you must not!', and there is no difference between that and the Old Testament 'Thou shalt... thou shalt not!' Christianity has fallen into that peril, and is continually doing it, circumscribing the great revelation, making Christ smaller than He is, crystallizing truth into something fixed and set: 'This is how...' and the meaning of that is: 'This is the ultimate.' Now you notice that when the Spirit did come, as we have the record in the Book of the Acts, the one thing that these old Jewish disciples experienced was a marvelous emancipation from that bondage of Judaism; and how the Holy Spirit was working all along against any fixed barriers! By T. Austin-Sparks from: “Loose Him, and Let Him Go”
    • Before John the Baptist, Jews under the law of Moses were practicing ritual immersion in the form of entering into a mikveh for purification from sin before entering the temple. John’s baptism in the river Jordon for sin remission was nothing new and it meet all requirements under the law (Mark 1:3-4). We know the death of Christ freed us from the law if we believe. Mar 1:6  And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;  Mar 1:7  And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.  Mar 1:8  I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.  When Jesus speaks of baptism in Mar 16:16 it is baptism by the Spirit which He will perform as John said He would do. All we have to do is believe in Christ. Mar 16:16  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.  Mar 16:19  So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. Christ ascended and the Father sent His Spirit so that we might receive eternal life through Him. The Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty (2 Co 3:17) from the law, ordinances such as water baptism, and man’s obedience in works of righteousness. The answer of a good conscience toward God (1 Peter 3:21) is to believe in the resurrection of the ascended Christ and His Spirit in us will do the rest.  
  • Who's Online

210 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Bliss
      Bliss
      35 years old
    2. D.A. Moran
      D.A. Moran
      47 years old
    3. darski
      darski
      76 years old