christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New here I'm Emilie

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

ScarsThatBind

ScarsThatBind
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hello everyone =) My name is Emilie I am 22 years old and have been struggling with self harming behaviours and Anorexia all my life. I was raised part of my life with an abusive mother until I ran away at 12 years old and was soon adopted out to a wonderful Christian couple who had another girl they adopted around my age. Anyway, we both struggle with self injury and she does not believe in God like I do. So if you could keep her in prayer that would be nice, her name is Amelia.

I have had several times of wanting to die and attempting suicide and cutting myself. But, I have found God again after a recent stay in the hospital and I want to live for Him! I am part of a recovery group at church and I love it!

Just a little about me :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

It's good to know you want to live for HIM  and are now part of a recovery group in your local church.  :thumbsup:

God loves you. 

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Welcome to Worthy !  Amen! and Whoooot!!  for your coming back to the Lord!! Will be praying for you and your friend. :)

God Bless,

Hip

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Welcome, ScarsThatBind. Wonderful testimony.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,098 posts

Blessings Emilie.....

Welcome to Worthy..................& so happy the Lord has lead you here to be with us,Glory to God! Honey,living for Him is what we are born to do,Praise the Lord!                                                                                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,022 posts

Welcome~!

~

Hallelujah~!

lil'misshope

lil'misshope
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Welcome! That's awesome you came back to God! Looking forward to talking with you in the chat room :)

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Hello everyone =) My name is Emilie I am 22 years old and have been struggling with self harming behaviours and Anorexia all my life. I was raised part of my life with an abusive mother until I ran away at 12 years old and was soon adopted out to a wonderful Christian couple who had another girl they adopted around my age. Anyway, we both struggle with self injury and she does not believe in God like I do. So if you could keep her in prayer that would be nice, her name is Amelia.

I have had several times of wanting to die and attempting suicide and cutting myself. But, I have found God again after a recent stay in the hospital and I want to live for Him! I am part of a recovery group at church and I love it!

Just a little about me :)

Welcome Emelie :)

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Emilie. I'm glad you've found this ministry... The Lord has led you here. Your testimony is very touching and I praise God for you. In His everlasting arms surrounding you here, you will find rest for your soul and healing for your heart. God bless you, we are praying for you and your adopted sister. In Christ we are all adopted, by His love and amazing grace.

Shalom Aleichem

(peace be upon you)

David/BeauJangles

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy ScarsThatBind!! Hope that you have a great time here!!!

God bless you!! :)

another_poster

another_poster

• PipPip
  • 159 posts

Hi Emilie

Welcome and God bless. Glad to hear your in a support group as that can make all the difference. prayers for your sister

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Trade-Cloak-For-Sword

Trade-Cloak-For-Sword
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Welcome Emily. Great testimony :)

patticats

patticats

Advanced Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
Welcome to Worthy I pray that you find the fellowship you seek here for you and your sister.

onni

onni

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Hello, warm welcome and praying you and Amelia divine healing in Jesus day by day,  :mgcheerful:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network