christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How far is too far when teaching children stories in the Bible

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Cassandra

Cassandra
  • Members
  • 10 posts

I am an upcoming author of Biblical children's book and have been through the fire in bringing them to print. I know that it is the will of God because it has taken so long but... it is finally here in print. My books go into detail of stories that cover murder (Moses), lust (King David), and plots (Jacob and Esau). Is there a limit? Take a look at my 1min 8 second video and tell me what you think. Thanks

*** Videos can only be posted in the Video Forum and need to be approved.  Any video posted outside of the Video Forum will be removed. ***

Edited by OneLight, 21 June 2014 - 09:18 PM.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network