christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

Madai

Madai
  • 2 posts

Hi, I´m a 17-year-old from the Czech Republic. I often struggle with doubts and thought it would be encouraging to just talk with other christians. I've never been a member of a forum before, but I´m looking forward to it.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,082 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
Hi Madai, I am glad you joined us. Many young believers have doubts. If you have a Bible, it might help to read the New Testament out loud. Faith comes by HEARING, and hearing by the word of God. Sometimes it sinks in better into our hearts when we read aloud, and we have time to meditate on the meaning. But I do hope we can reinforce your faith here.
My grand daughter's name is Maddie, pronounced Mad dee. She is 17 and enjoys church but is not fully committed to Christ as Lord of her life. I pray daily for all my grandchildren to be saved, and that they seek first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness, learning to hear His voice and walk with Him. They haven't learned to recognize His voice yet. That takes time. It also takes time to allow Christ to live in us, loving others and forgiving them when we cannot. We all grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Such intimate knowledge is gained as we walk in the Spirit. I was saved around the age of 13 but I did not learn these things till I was 25.
Blessings,
Willa

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Madai.

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Welcome to Worthy Madai!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

patticats

patticats

Advanced Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Hi Welcome to Worthy!!

espanol

espanol
  • 1 posts

good evening, anyone on here? im new too and im looking to see if this chat is cool or dull...

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,888 posts

good evening, anyone on here? im new too and im looking to see if this chat is cool or dull...

Welcome to you both.

You are replying on the forum side of this site. If you want chat, look on the toolbar above for the link to Chat.

lil'misshope

lil'misshope
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Welcome to worthy, Madai :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,515 posts

Welcome~!

another_poster

another_poster

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

welcome from another new member!

Madai

Madai
  • 2 posts

Hi Madai, I am glad you joined us. Many young believers have doubts. If you have a Bible, it might help to read the New Testament out loud. Faith comes by HEARING, and hearing by the word of God. Sometimes it sinks in better into our hearts when we read aloud, and we have time to meditate on the meaning. But I do hope we can reinforce your faith here.
My grand daughter's name is Maddie, pronounced Mad dee. She is 17 and enjoys church but is not fully committed to Christ as Lord of her life. I pray daily for all my grandchildren to be saved, and that they seek first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness, learning to hear His voice and walk with Him. They haven't learned to recognize His voice yet. That takes time. It also takes time to allow Christ to live in us, loving others and forgiving them when we cannot. We all grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Such intimate knowledge is gained as we walk in the Spirit. I was saved around the age of 13 but I did not learn these things till I was 25.
Blessings,
Willa

I remember now that I used to do this a couple of years ago and I always had a good time. Too bad I forgot about it. Thank you for the remembrance.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
Hi and welcome to Worthy!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network