christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello newbie here

* * * * * 1 votes Introduction

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts
Hello,
I am new here. I apologize for the largefont. I have cataracts that I can not afford to get fixed right now.

I just wanted to introduce myself.I wish you all a blessed day today and always.

Thanks,
Tina2

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts
Hi, tina, it is so good you have joined us. I had the surgery 2 years ago and have been so happy with the results. In most cases social security will pay the whole thing if you live in the USA. Obama care and state health care would also do much to help, if you are not yet on medicare.
I do welcome you here and hope you can get the surgery soon. It only takes a few hours and maybe up to a week for the eyes to settle down and adjust. Of course it has to be repeated for the other eye about a month later. I can even read my small print Bibles again!
Blessings
Willa

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,616 posts

Welcome Tina!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Blessings Tina!

Welcome to Worthy.....Praise the Lord! Happy you are here,,,,,it sounds like our dear Sister Willa has given you good (& encouraging) advice! We will pray that God opens these doors for you & makes he way that you will get these things done......for your good & to give Him Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

patticats

patticats

Advanced Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Welcome Tina to Worthy!!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,695 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

:mgbowtie: thank you all for the advice. I appreciate your warm welcome and I am so glad to have people to talk to. I wish I could report some good news but sadly I can not. I know God will provide a way but maybe not now. Our state of Kentucky opted out of the Obama Care, and my husband makes to much money, 11.00 dollars per hour for me to get any type of free help at all. I am also diabetic with other health issues. We can not afford the insurance at all, even with a reduced tax credit. Hubbie lost his good job about 2 years ago that had good insurance. I am ot complaining and know that many more people have it worse than me. I look to God to take care of me as he has always done. I only ask for prayer.

God Bless You All,

Tina2

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, Tina. Welcome to Worthy! And also, congratulations on your membership status... Well done, Sister! You have access to the majority to the Worthy Forums. I'm also like you about the ministry here... What a glorious place to dwell here in Worthy's Sanctuary. You can partake at any given topic, or choose to observe and simply wait for some kind of opportunity. But if you weren't aware, Worthy also has an excellent chat room... Several as a matter of fact. Tues. & Thurs. evenings are set aside for Bible Study and time for prayer and praise... So if you prefer a forum formatted ministry, Worthy has them well organized. We also have numerous members who enjoy chatting live, 1/1. If you prefer both, that's great. Worthy has the finest of available.

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

onni

onni

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Hello welcome :mgcheerful:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network