christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyeong

* * * * * 1 votes Hello

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

onni

onni

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Hello greetings beloved family of God~

I am new and this is my first post.  :mgcheerful:

I am very excited and look forward to talking to all and sharing and encouraging each other in Jesus love, thank you. 

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
Hi Onni, and welcome to Worthy. My cousin used to teach school many years ago in Maylasia. She started teaching in a school in Viet Nam but they moved to Maylasia due to the war. She still has many friends and missionaries from the area and keeps in touch with them.
Blessings,
Willa

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,310 posts
Welcome! and thank you for the prayer! Love, Steven

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, onni. Welcome to Worthy! We do members from Malaysia and I trust you will also enjoy the site and ministry here.

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles, 27 June 2014 - 11:40 AM.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Hello greetings beloved family of God~

I am new and this is my first post.  :mgcheerful:
I am very excited and look forward to talking to all and sharing and encouraging each other in Jesus love, thank you.

Welcome Onni. It's a blessing to see that the love of Christ truly does encompass the world and I can see you do love Jesus. His love is universal to us and understood by all who come to know Him and I find that so illuminating. I do remember being in countries where I couldn't speak the language at all, at least not more than a few words but when we worshipped with them you could just feel the love they had in their hearts for the Lord and we were drawn into their worship just by witnessing that transformation!
May God bless you and your family,
In Christ, Pat

onni

onni

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Thank you all for the warm welcome. God bless.  :mgcheerful:

With love in Christ, Amen

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Blessings onni

As we had our introductions already & even prayed together "Come to Him".....I will take this opportunity to say I am glad you are here,let us give Praise & Thanksgiving to our Dear Lord  for leading you here to us!Halleluliah!Hosannah in the Highest!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,906 posts

Welcome~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network