christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why The Sloppy Dress?

* * * * * 1 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

Shiloh62

Shiloh62

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:bicycling,photography,bowling

Why do praise/worship teams intentionally try to dress sloppily? I can understand the "come as you are" concept, but does that mean we have to come to church in torn,dirty jeans with our shirt tails out? And for a church to have their ministry intentionally dress like this, doesn't that take the focus off of God when we have to look at these slobs,and allows the praise team to flaunt how much they don't care, or how much disrespect they can show God? I am certainly not saying that I am any better than any of these folks, but whats wrong with showing at least a little respect? When I first started attending church in the 60's, not only was the ministry expected to wear a coat and tie, even the men in the congregation were expected to wear a coat and tie. Eventually, as time went on,  both sides of the pulpit lost their coats, which in the summer time was kind of nice, but then the men in the congregation stopped wearing ties. And I do love to go to contemporary worship, but does that mean the congregation has to look at worship leaders that look like they are still dressed like they haven't come home yet from the bar that closed at 2 am? If this is an effort on the ministry to make the congregation feel more comfortably, maybe I don't speak for everyone, maybe not even for the majority, but its not working for me. I would like to feel comfortable looking nice for church and show at least a little respect for God, instead of being frowned upon for not dressing like a pig.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,434 posts

James 2 
1 ¶ My brothers, do not have the faith of our Lord Christ, the Lordof glory, with respecter of faces.
2 For if there comes a gold-fingered man in fancy clothing into your assembly, and if there also comes in a poor man in shabby clothing,
3 and if you have respect to him who has the fancy clothing and say to him, You sit here in a good place, and say to the poor, You stand there, or sit here under my footstool;
4 Did you not make a difference among yourselves and became judges with evil thoughts?
5 Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He has promised to those who love Him?
6 But you dishonored the poor one. Do not rich men oppress you and draw you before the judgment seats?
7 Do they not blaspheme that worthy Name by which you are called?
8 ¶ If you fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well.
9 But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.

Cletus

Cletus

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
When I started going to church I was homeless. No one knew I was homeless in the church. I was looked down upon. One day after the usual malichi chapter 3 sermon I was pumped up to put some money in the plate and the row in front of me turned around and sneered at me like what do you think you are doing putting chamge in there. You never know what someone elses situation is so dont judge a book by its cover.

Its more important to clean the inside of the cup than the outside.

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Politics, Music, Sports

When I go to church, I still wear a jacket and tie out of respect for God's house.  It is a slippery slope that has led us to this place.  The church building has been downplayed to where nobody respects it anymore.  If we were really being honest, most of us are slobs compared to how people used to dress.  Ever noticed how everyone, including the kids, dressed on "Leave It To Beaver," and compared that to how people go out in public today?  I refuse to go along with the casual dress in church, and when I see a church where they promote "come as you are" on the sign, I stay away from those churches.  That's just me.  I am not going to go along with every cultural change to fit in.  In addition to that, I don't agree with the way people pervert the Bible to claim God doesn't care about our outward appearance.  Where it speaks of not respecting someone who comes to church based on dress, it is clearly speaking of wealth, because some would cater to rich people because they can give more  It is not saying we shouldn't care about how we dress.  If you have a poor person come to church, and the best they have is rags, so be it, but most of the people coming to church dressed like slobs can do better.  It is just a choice. 

Shiloh62

Shiloh62

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:bicycling,photography,bowling

Amen,Butero. I am with you 100%. I make barely over min. wage, ($8) but just because we do not have money doesn't mean we have to come to church looking like slobs. I buy shirts and pants from the thrift store, $2 or $3 a piece, and you can still dress nicely with that. Some of the folks in my congregation, including the worship team, make a heck of a lot more than $8 an hour.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,388 posts
  • Interests:Israel Advocacy Bible Study, Apologetics, Theology, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Birdwatching, BBQing

I see people who can afford to dress better come to church looking like they just got done mowing the yard.

If I had a girlfriend and were out on a date, I would make sure I looked my best.  If I were going to a friends house for dinner, I would not wear what I wear to go to Walmart.  I would dress for the occasion.

When it comes to interpersonal relationships, dressing nice in someone else's presence shows you respect them, it shows them that they are important to you.  It's like any aspect of good manners.  The motivation behind good table manners is respect for the other person.   "You are important to me and I want to treat you as important."  We will dress up for people we don't know because we want to make a good first impression.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the Lord, it seems people dress down because wearing a coat and tie is now deemed "legalistic."   When the Children of Israel were camped around Mt. Sinai, and were about to meet the Lord, they were instructed to wash their clothes and dress up. 

If I were to meet the Queen of England, it would be a black tie affair.  I would be dressed to the nines because anything less would be inappropriate.  But God?  Who cares anymore?   It seems that the more sloppy we can get when we come to church, the more of a virtue it is.

We are in effect, telling God that he is not important and what I feel and what makes me comfortable is more important.

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

I see people who can afford to dress better come to church looking like they just got done mowing the yard.

If I had a girlfriend and were out on a date, I would make sure I looked my best.  If I were going to a friends house for dinner, I would not wear what I wear to go to Walmart.  I would dress for the occasion.

When it comes to interpersonal relationships, dressing nice in someone else's presence shows you respect them, it shows them that they are important to you.  It's like any aspect of good manners.  The motivation behind good table manners is respect for the other person.   "You are important to me and I want to treat you as important."  We will dress up for people we don't know because we want to make a good first impression.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the Lord, it seems people dress down because wearing a coat and tie is now deemed "legalistic."   When the Children of Israel were camped around Mt. Sinai, and were about to meet the Lord, they were instructed to wash their clothes and dress up. 

If I were to meet the Queen of England, it would be a black tie affair.  I would be dressed to the nines because anything less would be inappropriate.  But God?  Who cares anymore?   It seems that the more sloppy we can get when we come to church, the more of a virtue it is.

We are in effect, telling God that he is not important and what I feel and what makes me comfortable is more important.

Exodus 19:10The Lord also said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their garments; 11 and let them be ready for the third day, for on the third day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. 12 You shall set bounds for the people all around, saying, ‘]Beware that you do not go up on the mountain or touch the border of it; whoever touches the mountain shall surely be put to death. 13  No hand shall touch him, but he shall surely be stoned or [d]shot through; whether beast or man, he shall not live.’ When the ram’s horn sounds a long blast, they shall come up to the mountain.” 14 So Moses went down from the mountain to the people and consecrated the people, and they washed their garments. 15  He said to the people, “Be ready for the third day; do not go near a woman.”

When the children of Israel were preparing to go before the Lord at Mt. Sinai, the consecration, washing of the clothes, and not going near a woman, has to do with ritual uncleanness. One does not go before the Lord ritually unclean. A person who was ritually unclean in the law could not enter the Temple. The state of being ritually unclean was a pointer to their sinful condition, which separated them from God. The New Covenant is a very different covenant. Essentially, we can say Jesus made us clean. So, it is not longer outward actions, such as washing clothes to symbolize ritual cleanliness, but rather the relationship between God and the person thru Jesus completed work.

To put it simply, to use this verse to show a requirement for which clothes one should wear when going to church, does not really match what the verse is saying and takes away from an important meaning. One does not have to dress up to be saved. And the lack of 'proper' dress does not make a person unsaved.    

For my personal view, I believe when I go to a persons home, for my close friends, I dress like I do normally. Part of having a close relationship is to be myself before them. I don't put on airs. When I stand before God, well, He knows me better then I know myself or anyone else knows me. He knows all of my thoughts, my desires, my weaknesses, etc. God knows when I am angry, or less then lovely. There is no hiding. Yet, God loves and helps us. Dressing up does not impress God. So, I come as I am, and I'm dependent on God. So, it is a matter of viewpoint. If I dressed up, I would not view it as honoring God. If I come as I am, wearing what I usually wear, I am before God as I am, knowing He sees all that I am. To dress up, or to act in a manner which hides what I am thinking, to me, is like trying to lie to God. So, to recognize, and honor God, I dress as I would any other time. When I am angry, I do not try to hide that from God, but tell Him, and then ask for His help.    

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,603 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Shiloh

Well,well....I am really glad you started this topic my Brother & I could not agree with you & Brother Butero more.......James was speaking about  catering to the rich & looking down on the poor ,judging people by their outward appearance & treating them differently...much like the high priests & the pharisees that used to like to sit in the places that were assigned to the noblest of people......it was not telling people they can dress as they would when they were out plowing the field......

I have many friends that will use Scripture & every excuse under the sun to dress in how they feel like it,from "God doesn't care how you dress ,He looks at a mans heart"......to"why should I be pretentious & look like something I am not"....& "Oh ,I don't like suits or dresses"......"It's just not me"

I have yet to hear of anyone not being able to afford something a little formal.......Oh ,I have invited people(homeless,poor & destitute) to church that told me they didn't have nice clothes & I have given them clothes & so did the members at my church......we would never look down on anyone dressed shabbily because of circumstance but we would look to help........

Personally,the "come as you are thing" does not work for me & at my church we have members that come in jeans,,,,,,I just feel it is irreverant & prideful...yes,prideful.....when what someone would prefer to be comfortable & they want their own needs & desires met I believe that is prideful.I guess most would disagree but I am dressing for the King of kings,the Most High God & I want to look my very best for Him,giving Him respect & Honor.........I don't think most of these folk would attend a royal banquet in jeans & a tee shirt......it's not about what anyone else thinks ,it is about being daughter of THE KING,He has made me heir to His Kingdom & it is to His Glory!!!!Praise the Lord!

King James Bible
Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.                                                                   John 19:23

I don't know if everyone understands what that meant in that day to have clothing without "seams",this was what a King would wear as it was woven all together,not sewn together,....this would be the finest of garments,very expensive because of all the labor it took in making a garment this way,,,,,,Jesus clothings was so special that instead of tearing it at the seams(there were none)to divide it ,they casted lots.......I want to represent my Lord

When I got cancer,I gained a lot of weight,was put on a fixed income n& could barely buy food & so I told my Brothers & Sisters at my church that I hadn't anything to wear & I have a walk in closet full of clothes that are fit to present myself before my King,my Abba! Growing up when we had a birthday party for my dad I dressed my best to honor my earthly father,why would I give any less to my Heavenly Father?That is just me,& I am not judging anyone ......it just don't see any excuse to look like one does on any ordinary day or sitting around the house..............& I am not saying ALL are prideful,it is their intent that they express"I don't like to dress up"....like a "who cares" attitude......oh boy,that's my 2 cents

With much love,Kwik

BTW Sister Qnts,,,,,your post went up while i was writing mine ,please do not think for one minute that I was referring to what you posted as I did not read it until after I was finished,,,,I would not think you have a "who cares" attitude-LOL

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,603 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Everyone

I just wanted to add something & I am not knocking any church or any person ......on occasion I go to Calvary Temple to praise & worship God together with a good friend of mine & she will reciprocate by coming with me to my church..............Calvary is very informal ,I even saw teens wearing shorts & some young women with mini skirts that looked as though they were going to a night club.......now that I think is very disrespectful & clearly in opposition of Gods Word as women should not dress looking promisciously,let alone in church.....I just thought I might throw that out there.....if it were at my church,I would say something to one of my little Sisters & I have in the past.......I did not say it offensively but as a mom would correct her child & she received it well and has dressed more appropriately ever since.My friend says they all dress however they plkeae & no onbe says anything to them.................I hope I am not off topic,perhaps it is another subject ?

With love -in Christ,Kwik

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,388 posts
  • Interests:Israel Advocacy Bible Study, Apologetics, Theology, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Birdwatching, BBQing

Exodus 19:10The Lord also said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their garments; 11 and let them be ready for the third day, for on the third day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. 12 You shall set bounds for the people all around, saying, ‘]Beware that you do not go up on the mountain or touch the border of it; whoever touches the mountain shall surely be put to death. 13  No hand shall touch him, but he shall surely be stoned or [d]shot through; whether beast or man, he shall not live.’ When the ram’s horn sounds a long blast, they shall come up to the mountain.” 14 So Moses went down from the mountain to the people and consecrated the people, and they washed their garments. 15  He said to the people, “Be ready for the third day; do not go near a woman.”

When the children of Israel were preparing to go before the Lord at Mt. Sinai, the consecration, washing of the clothes, and not going near a woman, has to do with ritual uncleanness. One does not go before the Lord ritually unclean. A person who was ritually unclean in the law could not enter the Temple. The state of being ritually unclean was a pointer to their sinful condition, which separated them from God. The New Covenant is a very different covenant. Essentially, we can say Jesus made us clean. So, it is not longer outward actions, such as washing clothes to symbolize ritual cleanliness, but rather the relationship between God and the person thru Jesus completed work.

To put it simply, to use this verse to show a requirement for which clothes one should wear when going to church, does not really match what the verse is saying and takes away from an important meaning. One does not have to dress up to be saved. And the lack of 'proper' dress does not make a person unsaved.    

For my personal view, I believe when I go to a persons home, for my close friends, I dress like I do normally. Part of having a close relationship is to be myself before them. I don't put on airs. When I stand before God, well, He knows me better then I know myself or anyone else knows me. He knows all of my thoughts, my desires, my weaknesses, etc. God knows when I am angry, or less then lovely. There is no hiding. Yet, God loves and helps us. Dressing up does not impress God. So, I come as I am, and I'm dependent on God. So, it is a matter of viewpoint. If I dressed up, I would not view it as honoring God. If I come as I am, wearing what I usually wear, I am before God as I am, knowing He sees all that I am. To dress up, or to act in a manner which hides what I am thinking, to me, is like trying to lie to God. So, to recognize, and honor God, I dress as I would any other time. When I am angry, I do not try to hide that from God, but tell Him, and then ask for His help.    

Yeah, I get the ritual uncleanness thing.   The point is that we are priests and the priests didn't go before the Lord in whatever way they felt suited them.    We have lost that sense in today's postmodern world.  We feel  that we can approach God as it pleases us and He will be pleased with just any old thing we offer.

So do you shower and prepare yourself before going to friends house?  Do you clean up and comb your hair and look presentable?  How much more so should we be presentable when we go before the Lord.

I see people strolling into church in tank tops and flip flops, unshaven looking like they just got out of bed 20 minutes ago, walking in with their overpriced coffee from Starbucks.

It's one thing if someone is poor and can afford much in the way of clothes.  I get that.  But a person should come to church dressed in their best, whatever their best is.  I don't wear clothes that would make my friends be ashamed to be seen with me in public.  How you choose to dress says things about you.  And it can say something about how you feel about other people, even the Lord.  We tend to  look better for people we feel are important to us.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,279 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

So ummm...We should dress up when we pray behind closed doors at home? Or can we dress with a T shirt with a hole in it when we pray?

My point being is the dress about being before God or people? (in church).

Perhaps it is different in my church because we are such a close knit community. No one dresses like a slob, most of us wear longs or long board shorts. Women (brace yourself brother Butero! wear what normal mom's wear, often denim jeans). There are no short shorts or short skirts. No one is unshaven or unwashed. But that's just how we live every day!

I have preached in board shorts and T shirt on more than one occasion. (sometimes with hiking boots). I have also preached with longs. God looked at my heart on those days, not my clothes. I can cry tears of worship in board shorts just as well as in a pair of longs, the only difference being that longs are more comfortable when I am kneeling on the ribbed carpet of our church floor.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,388 posts
So ummm...We should dress up when we pray behind closed doors at home? Or can we dress with a T shirt with a hole in it when we pray?

Strawman

Perhaps it is different in my church because we are such a close knit community. No one dresses like a slob, most of us wear longs or long board shorts. Women (brace yourself brother Butero! wear what normal mom's wear, often denim jeans). There are no short shorts or short skirts. No one is unshaven or unwashed. But that's just how we live every day!

I have preached in board shorts and T shirt on more than one occasion. (sometimes with hiking boots). I have also preached with longs. God looked at my heart on those days, not my clothes. I can cry tears of worship in board shorts just as well as in a pair of longs, the only difference being that longs are more comfortable when I am kneeling on the ribbed carpet of our church floor.

The point is about not coming to church sloppy, not about wearing three-piece suits.   The point is that God deserves more than what we give him.   If were invited to dinner at the White House in Washington DC,  we would not show up dressed in t-shirts and flip flops.   But for some reason, there is a sense in many that the Creator of the universe, our most dread sovereign and eternal judge doesn't deserve the respect and honor we often pay to men. 

We have, in many places allowed familiarity to descend into flippancy.

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Yeah, I get the ritual uncleanness thing.   The point is that we are priests and the priests didn't go before the Lord in whatever way they felt suited them.    We have lost that sense in today's postmodern world.  We feel  that we can approach God as it pleases us and He will be pleased with just any old thing we offer.

So do you shower and prepare yourself before going to friends house?  Do you clean up and comb your hair and look presentable?  How much more so should we be presentable when we go before the Lord.

I see people strolling into church in tank tops and flip flops, unshaven looking like they just got out of bed 20 minutes ago, walking in with their overpriced coffee from Starbucks.

It's one thing if someone is poor and can afford much in the way of clothes.  I get that.  But a person should come to church dressed in their best, whatever their best is.  I don't wear clothes that would make my friends be ashamed to be seen with me in public.  How you choose to dress says things about you.  And it can say something about how you feel about other people, even the Lord.  We tend to  look better for people we feel are important to us.

Priests dressed according to the requirements of the Mosaic law. Each piece of clothing symbolized something which was important. Some of the dress was to remind the priest of why they were there and some pointed to God symbolically or Gods plan. So, I do not dress as a Priest, as it would be a violation of the Mosaic law for a non-priest to dress as a priest and would mess with the meaning and story God was trying to convey by those laws. 

I might be a bit different then many people. I am not 'honored' by people dressing up for me. I much prefer a person to dress as they like. As a friend, I want them to be themselves with me. If they feel they need to dress differently for me, to me, it means they can not be themselves with me.  The more important they are to me, the better I feel if they are relaxed. If you come to my house, and your shoes are uncomfortable, take them off. If you have on a tie, and would be more comfortable without a tie, take it off. If you feel better wearing a tie, then wear a tie. I feel more honored when you are free, and not trying to honor me, but being yourself. In my view, when a person is being themselves, that means the person is not feeling a need to act a way or dress in a way just for me, but feel welcome and accepted by me.

But I do agree, I prefer that a person does not have a lot of body odor. So, yes, bathing is appreciated. If there is a lot of odor, I find it difficult as I want to get away from the smell. I personally don't think God rejects a person because they smell. But, it is better to bath for others who would be distracted by the smell.  Honoring God is wanting to be with Him, worshipping Him, loving Him, desiring to do His will. .       

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Strawman

How is that a strawman? It seems to be on point to me. Praying at home is also being before God. What makes praying in church different then praying and worshipping at home? So, what do you see as the difference?

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,388 posts

Priests dressed according to the requirements of the Mosaic law. Each piece of clothing symbolized something which was important. Some of the dress was to remind the priest of why they were there and some pointed to God symbolically or Gods plan. So, I do not dress as a Priest, as it would be a violation of the Mosaic law for a non-priest to dress as a priest and would mess with the meaning and story God was trying to convey by those laws. 

I might be a bit different then many people. I am not 'honored' by people dressing up for me. I much prefer a person to dress as they like. As a friend, I want them to be themselves with me. If they feel they need to dress differently for me, to me, it means they can not be themselves with me.  The more important they are to me, the better I feel if they are relaxed. If you come to my house, and your shoes are uncomfortable, take them off. If you have on a tie, and would be more comfortable without a tie, take it off. If you feel better wearing a tie, then wear a tie. I feel more honored when you are free, and not trying to honor me, but being yourself. In my view, when a person is being themselves, that means the person is not feeling a need to act a way or dress in a way just for me, but feel welcome and accepted by me.

But I do agree, I prefer that a person does not have a lot of body odor. So, yes, bathing is appreciated. If there is a lot of odor, I find it difficult as I want to get away from the smell. I personally don't think God rejects a person because they smell. But, it is better to bath for others who would be distracted by the smell.  Honoring God is wanting to be with Him, worshipping Him, loving Him, desiring to do His will. .       

I a making an application, Qnts, not a one-to-one comparison.  Do understand the difference?

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,388 posts

Strawman

How is that a strawman? It seems to be on point to me. Praying at home is also being before God. What makes praying in church different then praying and worshipping at home? So, what do you see as the difference?

it's a strawman because it takes the argument being made further than intended and assigns a false value.   The point is not that we can't pray to the Lord in our PJ's or when we are on the job and sweating through our clothes.   I would think that would not have to be spelled out to you.   Sheez....

Again, I am making am making an application...    If God cared about how the Aaronic priests appeared before Him, what makes us think it is any different today with believers who are the NT priests?

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

I a making an application, Qnts, not a one-to-one comparison.  Do understand the difference?

I was saying that the way the Levitical priesthood dressed according to the Mosaic law has no application to this discussion. . 

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,388 posts

I was saying that the way the Levitical priesthood dressed according to the Mosaic law has no application to this discussion. . 

Yes, I know that is what you are saying, but it does have an application in principle.

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Yes, I know that is what you are saying, but it does have an application in principle.

Ok, so what is the 'application in principle'?

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Politics, Music, Sports

Fez, your description of how things are at your church is just as I pictured it.  It is not my thing, but to each his own. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network