christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gods love for us

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

wfHim

wfHim
  • Members
  • 13 posts

God loves us so much that He gave us His word and sent His Son

(John 3:16) 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

(Ephesians 2:4-7) But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

Jesus Prays for All Believers

(John 17:20-23) 20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will[a] believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

(2 Thessalonians 2:16-17) 16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.

Without God and His love for us we would be very lost and we can do absolutely nothing without Him

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

God loves us so much that He gave us His word and sent His Son
(John 3:16) 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
(Ephesians 2:4-7) But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
                                                Jesus Prays for All Believers
(John 17:20-23) 20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will[a] believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
(2 Thessalonians 2:16-17) 16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.
  Without God and His love for us we would be very lost and we can do absolutely nothing without Him

I love John 17 - the longest prayer in the New Testament and all by Jesus.
Jesus Prays for Himself - John 17:1-5 then He
prays for His Apostles - Hohn 17:6-20 and then
I especially love when He prays for us, those who will believe through the Apostles and their testimony about Jesus - which we find in the New testament.

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
John 17:20

Welcome and may you be blessed in the Lord, Pat

jduck1986

jduck1986
  • 4 posts

amen

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,640 posts

Welcome~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network