christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey I'm new

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

jduck1986

jduck1986
  • 4 posts

I was saved in November 2012 and I cant believe it's going on 2 years now. Anyway I'm new. I look forward to meeting everyone.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,107 posts

Welcome.

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts

Blessings jduck

Welcome again,to Worthy-LOL     You may want to stop in the chat room to say "hello" to more of our Brothers & Sisters!There is always somebody there,24/7 for live talk..... .......Worthy is very active & I am sure you will enjoy the many features available,,,,Have a very lovely day,Praises to our Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Hi, jd. Welcome to Worthy! For some reason, I'm having a bit of a hard time referring to you as jduck... User names are typically shortened here, either for convenience due to length, and caps can be placed in lower-case. So, here I'm called: Beau or beau, even bo, or bj. I don't mind... "Call me whatever you like," I'll often say if asked. "Just don't call me late for dinner!" LOL However you wished to be addressed, you certainly are welcome here.

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles, 28 June 2014 - 07:55 AM.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
So can I call you JD? lol. You are most welcome here. It will be good to get to know you better.
Blessings,
Willa

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Welcome to worthy.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,369 posts

Welcome!

wfHim

wfHim
  • Members
  • 11 posts

John 16:33  33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Welcome God loves us   welcome to the family..we are all one in Christ

lil'misshope

lil'misshope
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Hola and welcome!  :emot-wave:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,453 posts

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network