christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey I'm new

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

jduck1986

jduck1986
  • 4 posts

I was saved in November 2012 and I cant believe it's going on 2 years now. Anyway I'm new. I look forward to meeting everyone.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,559 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Friends and Climbing

I really enjoy discussing the Bible. There is so much to learn and so much to share.

I am led to reach my hand out, in love, to those in need.

Welcome.

Logan

Logan

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings jduck

Welcome again,to Worthy-LOL     You may want to stop in the chat room to say "hello" to more of our Brothers & Sisters!There is always somebody there,24/7 for live talk..... .......Worthy is very active & I am sure you will enjoy the many features available,,,,Have a very lovely day,Praises to our Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:musician/folk singer, reading, esp. God's Word. preference: KJV. writer/poet. Messianic Judaic Ministries, meeting and making friends in Christ, from all nations. Sharing my faith with others on-line. Enjoy people with a sense of humor.

Hi, jd. Welcome to Worthy! For some reason, I'm having a bit of a hard time referring to you as jduck... User names are typically shortened here, either for convenience due to length, and caps can be placed in lower-case. So, here I'm called: Beau or beau, even bo, or bj. I don't mind... "Call me whatever you like," I'll often say if asked. "Just don't call me late for dinner!" LOL However you wished to be addressed, you certainly are welcome here.

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles, 28 June 2014 - 07:55 AM.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:Birdwatching, Bible study
So can I call you JD? lol. You are most welcome here. It will be good to get to know you better.
Blessings,
Willa

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:I love to pray and read my bible.i also like watching and playing football,i'm a die hard manchester united fan,i'm super fan of (EPL)
Welcome to worthy.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,164 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

Welcome!

wfHim

wfHim
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:minister, freelance photographer, making and selling jewelry, helping others, studying the word over 40 years,

John 16:33  33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Welcome God loves us   welcome to the family..we are all one in Christ

lil'misshope

lil'misshope
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:I like zebras. Bookworm here.. I will randomly burst out singing if anything anyone said reminds me of a Disney song.

Hola and welcome!  :emot-wave:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,948 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,464 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.
Welcome to Worthy!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network