christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

PanzerIV

PanzerIV
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Engineering, architecture, design, economics, and history.
Hey everybody, I'm Austin.
I'm 17, and I'm struggling to fit in, in a generation that seems full of sin.
I love The Lord and am blessed to have had such an amazing life so far, I just want to learn how to be a better Christian, yet.

Thanks for stopping by!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,048 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

Logan

Logan

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Hi Austin, welcome to worthy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,020 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.
Hang tight, you are never alone and Od's arm is there to support when friends at school are all going in the opposite direction to you. God bless you and keep you strong in Him !! Welcome to Worthy!!

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi Austin. Great to see a young man at only 17 that's concerned about the sin in this generation. Not many young teenagers care. God himself is the best to teach you how to grow and develop. Spend time with Jesus, and you will learn. Remember the Holy Spirit - He will teach us all things. Just talk to Him, as a friend. He is always there to listen, to care, to know, to help, to strenghten, to direct, to love, to be all you would ever need.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts
  • Interests:Dog training, fellowshipping with my family at Worthy. Worshiping the Lord in song. Sharing Jesus with those who do not know Him.

Hi Austin,

Being a Christian is a day by day walk, and there is always something new to learn.

I have been saved since I was 15 and that is a long time.  

I think the best way to learn is to stay in the word everyday.  Never forget God Loves you and that He will never leave you or forsake you. He is  gracious and will never take you where  His grace cannot keep you. Remember you have a whole lot of brothers and sisters in this world that will stand by you too.  Do everything you can and then let God do the rest.

We have a chat room here too..   If you come in with questions we will answer them the best way we know how.  We will pray for you and love you through whatever  comes your way.  We as the body of Christ are here for each other.

We are so glad the Lord brought you here to fellowship with us.  Take care, God Bless you and may you walk in  the light of Jesus  until He calls you home or until He takes us us home in the Rapture.                            

Because He Lives!!  Rustyangel

patticats

patticats

Advanced Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:musician/folk singer, reading, esp. God's Word. preference: KJV. writer/poet. Messianic Judaic Ministries, meeting and making friends in Christ, from all nations. Sharing my faith with others on-line. Enjoy people with a sense of humor.

Hi, Austin. Welcome to Worthy! We may be in this world, But our Lord reminded us that we are not of this world... We belong to Jesus and we have a home in Heaven waiting for us, forever throughout  all Eternity! However, while we are still here, among fellow believers in Christ, we do belong... And you are accepted at Worthy! So glad you are here.

God bless you,

Shalom 

David/BeauJangles

(KJV) Ephesians 1: 5-6  Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, To the praise of the glory of His Grace, through He  hath made us accepted in the in the Beloved.

Edited by BeauJangles, 29 June 2014 - 06:55 PM.

Overflowing

Overflowing
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Hi and Welcome

SarahATL

SarahATL
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hi, I am also a teenager so I know what you mean lol. I am so happy to be here though! 

- May God bless you!

mwm

mwm
  • Members
  • 5 posts
I'm new here, but encouraged to see a young man with courage reaching out. I pray that you continue to stick to your path and beliefs.

johnthedrummer92

johnthedrummer92
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Welcome to worthy I you find your place on the site as I did :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network