christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New girl.

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Amanda_Claire

Amanda_Claire
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Any kind of art, craft or creative endeavour makes me happy. I love music and literature. I'm not a bad cook and dessert is my favourite thing to make. Oh and cats. I just LOVE those little psychopaths. I fostered kittens for a while with a rescue in Blackpool, sadly I'm not in a position to do that anymore, but I hope to get back into it soon-ish.

Apologetics is something I'm very interested in and debate is my preferred method of weighing up information. Big fan of John Lennox, especially after he trounced Richard Dawkins in their 2011 'Has Science Buried God?' Debate. Admittedly Dawkins isn't exactly hard to beat, but, meh, I find it entertaining.
Hi, never know what to write in these things. I'm 33, live in the Glorious North and was saved 4 years ago. I'm between churches at the moment (prayers appreciated) so I find online fellowship like this extremely helpful. I love that Christians all over the globe can come together to enrich, encourage and support each other online. Hoping to make some good friends on here and have some good debates. I suppose that's all I have to say for now, if you would like to know more please feel free to message me.

God Bless xxx

PanzerIV

PanzerIV
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Engineering, architecture, design, economics, and history.
Welcome Amanda!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,071 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

Logan

Logan

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Hi Amanda, welcome to worthy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,029 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.
Welcome to Worthy!!

johnthedrummer92

johnthedrummer92
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Welcome to worthy, I hope you find your place on this site. If you ever need a conversation I'm always good for one. :)

Alice zinger

Alice zinger
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Hello god bless!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,146 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

Welcome to Worthy.

Mr Punch

Mr Punch
  • Banned
  • 16 posts

Hey there, i'm down on the south coast, but don't hold it against me! I peomise not to make make too many coal mining jokes!

Kate4Christ

Kate4Christ
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into reading, cooking, and learning new things!

Hey there, i'm down on the south coast, but don't hold it against me! I peomise not to make make too many coal mining jokes!

Why are you here? I saw you in the chat room, and read a couple of your posts...I mean, I just joined today, but even I know to do unto others...

Eyenos0

Eyenos0
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Hey guts? What's happening? Just wanted to say hi to everyone here

MichaelToris

MichaelToris
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Hi Amanda

Kenzie

Kenzie
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Theology, philosophy, apologetics, politics, writing, music, the saxophone, gaming, the Internet
Online fellowship certainly is an excellent tool when one is looking for a home church. Hope to see you around!

Amanda_Claire

Amanda_Claire
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Any kind of art, craft or creative endeavour makes me happy. I love music and literature. I'm not a bad cook and dessert is my favourite thing to make. Oh and cats. I just LOVE those little psychopaths. I fostered kittens for a while with a rescue in Blackpool, sadly I'm not in a position to do that anymore, but I hope to get back into it soon-ish.

Apologetics is something I'm very interested in and debate is my preferred method of weighing up information. Big fan of John Lennox, especially after he trounced Richard Dawkins in their 2011 'Has Science Buried God?' Debate. Admittedly Dawkins isn't exactly hard to beat, but, meh, I find it entertaining.
Thank you all for your prayers and for giving me a very warm welcome. Drummer, I will definitely contact you for a conversation. Shame Punch is gone, we could have traded North/South insults, always fun.

God bless xxx

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,053 posts

Welcome :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network