• Latest Posts

• There certainly are Christians within a State sponsored religion, but knowing how this organization was led after the edict of Milan, when Constantine legalized an approved version of Christianity, do you really believe any of the Apostles or Jesus would have accepted it as His Church? Reading the history of this organization through the first millennium, A.D. will scandalize nearly anyone. 
    • "No temptation [regardless of its source] has overtaken or enticed you that is not common to human experience [nor is any temptation unusual or beyond human resistance]; but God is faithful [to His word—He is compassionate and trustworthy], and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability [to resist], but along with the temptation He [has in the past and is now and] will [always] provide the way out as well, so that you will be able to endure it [without yielding, and will overcome temptation with joy]." "Therefore, my beloved, run [keep far, far away] from [any sort of] idolatry [and that includes loving anything more than God, or participating in anything that leads to sin and enslaves the soul]." I like that word flee "To flee, escape, shun. by analogy, to vanish." Keep the faith, walk by faith live by faith and remember His promises and at all costs do not let what's happening in the world distract you. 
    • Hosea 1: 10-11(ESV)  Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be like the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or numbered. And in the place where it was said to them, “You are not my people,” it shall be said to them, “Children of the living God.” 11 And the children of Judah and the children of Israel shall be gathered together, and they shall appoint for themselves one head. And they shall go up from the land, for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
    • Ok, I think I’ve got it. I don’t believe I have thought about this before… in this way. So, if I understand the issue: 1) God told Adam not to eat of the tree of good and evil, FOR WHEN YOU DO, YOU WILL SURELY DIE.    a) Does this mean the act of eating the fruit ITSELF is a sin because it is a “disobedience of God’s command”?       b) Or, does this mean that if Adam CHOOSES to eat of the tree it will bring in the knowledge of good and evil? Meaning, IF THIS, THEN THAT? Is the CHOICE an act of direct disobedience or is it simply an act to choose to bring in the knowledge of good and evil? 2) If the eating of the apple IS a ‘SIN,’ then Adam was the first sinner and he would bring the sin into the world (outside of the Garden). 3) If it is the latter - it was a CHOICE where he would have to suffer the consequences, then it may not be a “sin” but he would still be responsible for bringing the ability for sin to enter into the world.    4) So, the tree of good and evil is not of itself “sin”, but by choosing to access this knowledge (bringing the ability to have both good and evil into existence) Adam brought the possibility of sin into the world.    5) If God only told Adam that there WAS A TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL IN THE MIDST IF THE GARDEN, and he decided to eat the apple, was that sin? God did not tell Adam it was a sin to eat of it, but that he would die. I hope I am at least presenting this issue appropriately.    I look forward to hearing all the thoughts from everyone.     
    • Another thing I will point out;-- although it is really rather kindergarten. Around the time of Isaiah, circa the 8th century BC, 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel who had sinned were expelled from the land of Israel. What do you think happened to these individuals? Answer: They were assimilated into the nations. With the exception of some indigenous peoples of the world; everyone today has some of these 10 tribes in them. But this is beyond the point, and is the kindergarten part, that everyone here should already be aware of. I would rather be an Eskimo, or any other indigenous person, who hasn't one drop of any of the 12 tribes of Israel blood; but am in my heart circumcised with Christs Way, than being a 100% full blood Jew, who is not circumcised in heart with Christs Way, whom when the Lord returns, He will slay; while His servant indigenous peoples without one drop of Jewish blood, will be rewarded (Isaiah 65:15; Revelation 11:18). Isaish 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
  • Who's Online

160 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Absolem
      Absolem
      34 years old
    2. Adam
      Adam
      82 years old
    3. CaringandSharing
      CaringandSharing
      55 years old