Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am new here.

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello, I am Thomas (most call me Tom or Tommy).

A friend recommended me to this site when I mentioned that I wanted to meet more Christian people and I hope I can do that here. I enjoy practical conversations and reading interesting things relating to those practical things. I consider God rather practical so I think I'll like it here.

Hope all the best.

Tom

Posted · Report post

Tommy! Hi! I didn't think you would join that fast! I'm glad to see you here... or I guess I can't see you, but you know what I mean.

Posted · Report post

lol - hello! I decided to check it out and went further to create an account since I was already here. Why won't it let me see your profile? (not to sound creepy lol)

Posted · Report post

Welcome:)

Posted · Report post

Welcome to both of you.

We place a buffer when someone joins for a few reasons, all which bolster the security and safety of the site. Once you have 5 posts, you should be able to view other peoples profiles.

Posted · Report post

The site has restrictions on how much you can do at first. Once you make at least five posts a lot of those restrictions will be lifted, including your inability to visit other people's profiles, like mine. Although, there isn't much to see on my profile. I'm not an avid commenter.

Posted · Report post

I see. You Teyla... silent? Shocking! :>

Well it looks like this is my 5th post.

Thank you for the welcomes.

Posted · Report post

Hi Tommy, welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Me 3!!!1

I am good Ladychance42 how are you??

hope you all are having a blessed evening!

Posted · Report post

Hi Ladychance42. I am doing good, thank you. How did you find this site?

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

I'm new as well,It looks like a good website from what I've seen.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thank you.

Edited by WhoAmISupposeToBe

Posted · Report post

Hello there. I agree this is a good site. I like the variety of discussions. Have you been to the chat room yet?

Posted · Report post

Welcome to all!

Posted · Report post

Blessings Tommy!

Nice to have you here,welcome to Worthy! Praise the Lord! Tommy,are you a Christian?I know you said you want to meet more Christians....I am not sure what you meant when you said you consider God rather practical......No matter what your faith,you are till very welcome,just curious?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Blessings Teyla!

Welcome to Worthy,so nice of you to invite your friend Tommy here to meet us all.....Glory to God! Hope you both love it here at Worthy!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Blessings WhoAmISupposedToBe

Welcome to Worthy!!!!!  Worthy is so much more than a good website,it is truly a Blessing from God and I am sure you will be very happy that our Lord has lead you here.............Glory to God!                                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy !! - Glad to have you both ( Teyla and Tommy ) here ! - If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to ask in a post or contact any of the Servants here to help you. We also have a chat room if you wish to fellowship there. *coff coff* some of us are ummmmm.....fixtures in there :) -

God Bless,

Hip

Posted · Report post

Blessings Tommy!

Nice to have you here,welcome to Worthy! Praise the Lord! Tommy,are you a Christian?I know you said you want to meet more Christians....I am not sure what you meant when you said you consider God rather practical......No matter what your faith,you are till very welcome,just curious?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hello Kwik, thank you for posting.

I am a Christian. You are quite alright to be curious. By practical I meant he is realistic, grounded, wise etc. There is no non-sense with God, he is practical, you know? Perhaps practical is not the best word to wrap up God's entirety, but really what word is?

Any other question I'd be glad to answer.

Tom

Posted · Report post

Thank you for the welcome. I found my way to the chat room and enjoyed the conversations. Are you one of those. . . *coff coff* . . . fixtures?

Tom

Welcome to Worthy !! - Glad to have you both ( Teyla and Tommy ) here ! - If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to ask in a post or contact any of the Servants here to help you. We also have a chat room if you wish to fellowship there. *coff coff* some of us are ummmmm.....fixtures in there :) -

God Bless,

Hip