• Latest Posts

• As a young believer for many years I lived in Proverbs also. Succinct and to the point, understandable like,  now. And those verses/nuggets of wisdom have showed up in my life over the years, and will continue till I'm home. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, That I might not sin against thee.  
    • LOL By quoting not only a separate passage but a separate book? Yep, indirect—I guess so.
    • I definitely understand, Father, Son and Holy Spirit as distinct Persons. Those chapters are indeed wondrous.
    • I posted the Genesis 3:14-15 for a good reason. The creature is identified as a Serpent and we should keep it that way and there is a reason why as to make the distinction between the other snakes. I agree with what you said it was about the Serpent and not the other kind of snakes and not even about the actual Serpent it self but the Spiritual power which was at work. It cannot be wrong if we call him the Devil. In other parts in scripture is called the Devil. Jesus call him the Devil when in reference to Genesis 3:15 Jesus identified the offspring of the Serpent the Leaders of the Jews who seek to kill him and then throw him in the fire in the Gehenna for his body to be burned that's how much enmity they had against him. Jesus told them that you are from your Father the Devil. He identified who was the offspring of the Serpent-Jesus knew that soon they will put him to death and they will never repent and believe in Him this is why He told them that even though they were born and had forgiveness of their sins in the Sinai Covenant they will die in their sins because after his death there was not anymore forgiveness of sins in the Sinai Covenant and that's why in the day of Pentecost the thousands of those who were visiting Jerusalem together with the Jews in Jerusalem repented for having condemned Jesus or having endorse his death on the Cross and they believed to have their sins forgiven or attone by the blood of Jesus Christ the slain lamb of God the lamb of the Heavenly Passover who gives life the life of God to have life through the forgiveness of their sins in Jesus Christ and at the same time He identified the indentity of the Serpent as the Devil who had disguised him self as the Serpent. Jesus at that time he knew about the prophetic in Genesis 3:15 and He knew with whom He had to deal with or with whom He was dealing with. Jesus knew that the prophetic dwel in Genesis was taking place because He knew that the he was about to die (bruise his heal) Jesus also knew that he was clean and He also knew that all authority will be given to Him including the authority the Devil had till that time because the Devil will be stripped or loose his authority to take mankind by default at the time of their death -Abraham was excluded and his fate had to be decided depending on Jesus Christ being victorious-which it included that the Devil was judging the people at the time of their death. Jesus knew that the Devil was about to be stripped by that authority when He said that the Father has given to the Son of Man to Judged all the people of the world. Crush the head of the Serpent-the head he will loose his authority and will never take it back..At the Revelation one Jesus Christ said I have the keys of Death and Hades. All the judgement is given to Jesus not only according to faith in him or not but also about the works of everyone in the whole world that what Jesus said that he will also judge every one's works from the very beginning.    14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, “Cursed are you above all livestock     and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly     and you will eat dust     all the days of your life. 15 And I will put enmity     between you and the woman,     and between your offspring[a] and hers; he will crush your head,     and you will strike his heel.” 
    • 2 SAMUEL 6:1-7:17        We see another case of “good intentions” which ended up bad.  The Aron Ha Kodesh (Ark of the Covenant) had been in the hands of the Philistines for some time, YHVH cursed them and caused them to return it to Israel. David received it with glory and honor, HOWEVER, He did not transport it CORRECTLY, to Yerushalayim. It should have been brought back on the shoulders of the Levites, bearing it on the appropriate staves. Instead, it was on an ox cart being driven by oxen.  As we read the story, the oxen stumbled, and to keep the Ark from falling off the cart, Uzzah put out his hands and touched the ark, holding it to keep it from falling.      ZAP! Uzzah was fried! He meant well, he was sincere, but…he was sincerely WRONG.  NO ONE was allowed to touch the Ark, NO ONE! Only the Levite priests could carry it on poles.  Today, many might want to come to the LORD on THEIR STANDARDS, doing THEIR OWN THING.  If today’s times were like times back in the old days, back in the old Bible days, we might all have been ZAPPED! Years ago      Yet we serve a loving, forgiving God, who will put up with our issues, ways of doing things, our tongues, attitudes, etc., By the death of Yeshua our Mashiach, we have free access to the Throne of Grace.  But “Kodesh” (Holiness) still comes ONLY through YESHUA.       The grace of God is longlasting and longsuffering.  When we deserve death, he gives us life.  No wonder Paul said the New Covenant was better than the Old Covenant.  In the Old Covenant, sins were only covered, in the New Covenant, our sins were blotted out completely by Yeshua/Jesus on the Cross of Calvary.  In the days of the Old Covenant, the punishment of sin was strict.  In the New Covenant, Yeshua/Jesus took all that punishment upon himself once and forever.    MARK 14:1-72       YESHUA and his talmidim celebrate Passover.  The original Passover in Goshen consisted only of roasted lamb or goat, bitter herbs, and unleavened bread.  But during this time of fellowship, the “last Supper” a few more elements had been added, the “sop” (Charoseth) which is a mix of apples, nuts, cinnamon, honey, and wine.      He has his twelve together, and Y’hudah Ish Kariot, made his exit, the worst mistake a man can make, He lived and followed Messiah for three years and learned nothing.       The unleavened bread symbolized his body, which was/would be broken, for THEM and ALL OF US.       The wine symbolized his Blood, which was shed/would be shed for THEM and ALL OF US.        The shepherd was struck, and the sheep were scattered!  Yet 50 days later, the shepherd returned in Spirit form and HE is STILL WITH US.   Yeshua rose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and returned with his Holy Spirit.  Indeed, the curse of sin and death had been conquered, Baruch HaShem!!      As Yeshua submitted to the will of the FATHER, right there in the Garden, let us also be guided by the perfect will of YHVH, in ALL areas of our life.  Shavua Tov     Have a good week. 
  • Who's Online

46 Guests
    ladypeartree Scott Free mel85 George
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. 1x1is1
      1x1is1
      74 years old
    2. ASongForEternalStory
      ASongForEternalStory
      33 years old
    3. cookiebear
      cookiebear
      Not Telling