Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello im new here

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My name is Steve Joshua.. people call me Josh. M from India.. finally im in the right forum with right people to Praise God .. Was searching online to share whats happening in my life and someone to pray for my life.. Thank you for accepting me as a member here... 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy . 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy . 

Thank you 

Posted · Report post

Hi, Steve. Welcome to Worthy! I'm really glad to meet you, and will be looking forward getting to knowing you.

God Bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles  

Posted · Report post

Blessings Steve!

Welcome to Worthy.....a member???? You mean a Brother!!!!!!!Josh4Jesus sounds like I have another Brother in Christ Jesus to me-LOL     Praise the Lord!  Glad you are here,if you get a chance ,stop by our chat room to say "hello"......someone is always available to talk live 24/7......in the wee hours if there are only a couple of people & you don't get an immediate welcome.....remember ,they may have stepped away from the computer for a moment!

But you are definitely "WELCOME"                                                                   With love -in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Heya Josh! - Welcome to Worthy !!!  - Hope you enjoy your time here :)  If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to write a post, comment or contact a member of the ministry here ( Servants / Watchmen/ Platinum Members ) Btw, we also have a chat room that's open for fellowship 24 hours a day....drop in and see us some time.

God Bless,

Hip

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!