christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

MichaelToris

MichaelToris
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Hi. 

J.Winnfield

J.Winnfield
  • Seeker
  • 12 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Michael.  Praise our Lord

Edited by J.Winnfield, 04 July 2014 - 12:00 AM.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,048 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

~

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,662 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Friends and Climbing

I really enjoy discussing the Bible. There is so much to learn and so much to share.

I am led to reach my hand out, in love, to those in need.

Welcome to Worthy.  I changed your title, and cleaned the thread, since this is a Welcome Forum. If you have questions about Hell, you can start another thread after acquiring 5 posts.

MichaelToris

MichaelToris
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Welcome to Worthy.  I changed your title, and cleaned the thread, since this is a Welcome Forum. If you have questions about Hell, you can start another thread after acquiring 5 posts.

Thank you.  Hello is what I ment.  

MichaelToris

MichaelToris
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Welcome~!

~

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

wow.  my cellie always said that.  what got me thinking about being a christian

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Michael

Welcome to Worthy,again-lol

Thank you.  Hello is what I meant.                                                                                                                                posted by MichaelToris

I thought that was what you meant.......happy you are here,Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.
Welcome to Worthy!!

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

MichaelToris

MichaelToris
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Thank you everyone.  I am kind of looking around.  I will have a lot of questions.  I jst know my cellie was one of the happyest people I have ever known and I need that.  Gotta be something to it. 

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Christ, studying the Bible, my family....I am an artist ( for a living) and I like to airbrush and pinstripe. I also do steel art. I also enjoy playing the guitar and throwing Fruit Loops at my (4) kids :)

Thank you everyone.  I am kind of looking around.  I will have a lot of questions.  I jst know my cellie was one of the happyest people I have ever known and I need that.  Gotta be something to it. 

Welcome to Worthy Michael,

There sure is something to it :) - I pray that you come to know that joy -

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:17  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.
-----------------------

Matthew 11:28  Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29  Take My yoke on you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls.
Matthew 11:30  For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

God Bless,

Hip

----------------------

tripp

tripp
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Wecome, brother. 

MichaelToris

MichaelToris
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Woke up feeling like there was a huge weight on my chest and thinking about god and everything I have done.  Kind of wierd because there was also like a piece.  alot to think about.

why is the bible old and new?

MichaelToris

MichaelToris
  • Members
  • 14 posts

No anser?  is there a better place to ask qeustions?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network