Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greetings From A old Newby...

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Its been a while since I have been active here. I would like to reintroduce myself and hopefully make some friends this time around...MY name is Richard and you can call me Rich. I live in the heart of Mississippi Delta. I am remarried since 2010. I am a internal extrovert. That means I really desire to have meaningful friendships, even though I am not a great conversationalist. I am simple hearted and kind, but I just do not have a large circle of friends. Not that that really is important. I would rather  have one of two close friendships, preferably male. I am 50 years old and I have been on disability since 2002. I have two adopted sons from my first marriage, the live in East Texas with my first wife. I love God, and love talking about the Lord. Writing is one hobby I have that I really enjoy. If you want a sincere and loyal friend, please consider adding me to your friends list. Maybe you are lonely for friendships too.

Happy Trails,

~rich

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy, Rich!! I love the term "internal extrovert",

Posted · Report post

Hi, Rich, I hope you enjoy this site and become more active this time. I also have a few close friends that have been dear to me most of my life, including my huband of over 50 years of marriage. But I have only been a member for a couple of years. Does that make me a newish oldie?

Willa

Posted · Report post

I think I also fit the title 'internal extrovert' pretty well, haha! Online interactions are good for people like us who sometimes have difficulty developing good friendships. I hope to see you around on the forums!

Posted · Report post

Welcome (back) to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Blessings Rich!

Welcome to Worthy.......Praise the Lord!Our Father knows the desires of your heart & I believe you will be Blessed with friendship here ,where the Lord has lead you!Glory to God,His love endures forever!                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy rtodd5011! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome back Rich :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome Back Beloved~!

Posted · Report post

Thank you all for making me feel welcome here. May God bless each one of you with his grace and peace!

Richard

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Glad you are at Worthy. I will add you to my friends list, as soon as I figure out how! I am sorta kinda new here too. It is always good to have new people to talk to, esp about the Lord. 

Tina2