christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Saturday, then Sunday - God's plan to utilise this?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

The fanatical Muslims have a saying: "First Saturday, then Sunday" which I believe God will utilise to bring about their downfall.

The expression means wipe out the Jews first then come for the Christians next.

Of course, it doesn't stop Muslims from persecuting and butchering Christians in the meantime, but their prize target is Israel.

Despite their cries of 'Death to America' and 'Death to the West', they covet the Jewish trophy more than any other. I believe that God will take advantage of their philosophy and lead them into wars against Israel (as in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39). Poor old Israel are the buffer for the rest of us. If Israel goes we will all go. But of course God will ensure that this does not happen.

I'm not saying that Muslims won't attack the West in the meantime (they always do), but they can't resist the temptation to turn their attentions back to the Middle East.

Despite their efforts at infiltrating Western countries with their immigration jihad and their stealth jihad, notice that when the opportunity arises they're quite happy to put that plan on the back-burner, return to the ME and fight jihad over there which gives everybody in Europe and the U.S. a bit of breathing space. It's not that they don't want to destroy us, it's just that their devilish instinct is always to kill Jews first.

The main reason for fighting in the Middle East is to create a new Muslim superpower with Sunnis and Shias both fighting for superiority. Their prime target is Israel and they believe that when they have enough power they will be in the perfect location to strike at the heart of the Jewish State but this will eventually lead to their demise.

We should be thankful for Israel and support them as much as we can. They are the bait that will one day cause all the jihadists that are over here to return back to where their ancestors came from and launch an all-out attack on Israel. We can see that happening already with the number of Western resident Muslims who are leaving to fight in Syria and the new Islamic Caliphate. This is just a pointer of things to come.

That's just my opinion anyway.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Interests:Hunt, Fish, shoot pool, snooker read kjv read Worthy

The fanatical Muslims have a saying: "First Saturday, then Sunday" which I believe God will utilise to bring about their downfall.

Of course, it doesn't stop Muslims from persecuting and butchering Christians in the meantime, but their prize target is Israel.

Despite their cries of 'Death to America' and 'Death to the West', they covet the Jewish trophy more than any other. I believe that God will take advantage of their philosophy and lead them into wars against Israel (as in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39). Poor old Israel are the buffer for the rest of us. If Israel goes we will all go. But of course God will ensure that this does not happen.

I'm not saying that Muslims won't attack the West in the meantime (they always do), but they can't resist the temptation to turn their attentions back to the Middle East.

Despite their efforts at infiltrating Western countries with their immigration jihad and their stealth jihad, notice that when the opportunity arises they're quite happy to put that plan on the back-burner, return to the ME and fight jihad over there which gives everybody in Europe and the U.S. a bit of breathing space. It's not that they don't want to destroy us, it's just that their devilish instinct is always to kill Jews first.

The main reason for fighting in the Middle East is to create a new Muslim superpower with Sunnis and Shias both fighting for superiority. Their prime target is Israel and they believe that when they have enough power they will be in the perfect location to strike at the heart of the Jewish State but this will eventually lead to their demise.

We should be thankful for Israel and support them as much as we can. They are the bait that will one day cause all the jihadists that are over here to return back to where their ancestors came from and launch an all-out attack on Israel. We can see that happening already with the number of Western resident Muslims who are leaving to fight in Syria and the new Islamic Caliphate. This is just a pointer of things to come.

it appears to mine too

rjp34652

rjp34652

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Well said.   Some people are able to read and think about what is happening.  I'm glad one of them is here.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Cletus

Cletus

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Everytime I read one of these posts about what the muslims are doing it makes me think of philippians 1:21

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network