christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Taqiyya: What every Christian must know about this lie

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

Westerners who understand Islamic deception often refer to “taqiyya” as being the tactic of lying in order to guard the faith. Sunni Muslim apologists counter that taqiyya is a Shiite doctrine, while accusing Shiites of being rabblerousers who sanction “mut’a” (pleasure marriage), which is nothing more than prostitution.

Shiites can easily find equivalents to taqiyya and mut’a in the Sunni Muslim world. They are called “misyar” and “muruna.”

This is seriously scary, but important stuff to know. Continue reading here:

http://pjmedia.com/b...singlepage=true

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,885 posts

I copied this out of a copy of "Reliance of the Traveller"   which is the English Translation of Sharia Law.

It is the law that the Muslim Brotherhood uses.

http://www.shafiifiq...oftraveller.pdf

This much is related by both Bukhari and Muslim,
with Muslim's version recording that Dmm
Kulthum added,
"I did not hear him permit untruth in anything
people say, except for three things: war,
settling disagreements, and a man talking with his
wife or she with him (A: in smoothing over differences).
"This is an explicit statement that lying is sometimes
permissible for a given interest, scholars
having established criteria defining what types of
it are lawful. The best analysis of it I have seen is
by Imam Abu Hamid Ghazali, who says: "Speaking
is a means to achieve objectives. If a
praiseworthy aim is attainable through both
telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to
accomplish through lying because there is no need
for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by
lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible
to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N: i.e.
when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone
who is preventing one from doing something
permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is
obligatory. When, for example, one is concealing
a Muslim from an oppressor who asks where he is,
it is obligatory to lie about his being hidden. Or
when a person deposits an article with one for
safekeeping and an oppressor wanting to appropriate
it inquires about it, it is obligatory to lie
about having concealed it, for if one informs him
about the article and he then siezes it, one is financially
liable (A: to the owner) to cover the article's
cost. Whether the purpose is war, settling a disagreement,
or gaining the sympathy of a victim legally
entitled to retaliate against one so that he will
forbear to do so; it is not unlawful to lie when any
of these aims can only be attained through lying.
But it is religiously more precautionary (def: c6.5)
in all such cases to employ words that give a misleading
impression, meaning to intend by one's
words something that is literally true, in respect to
which one is not lying (def: r1O.2), while the outward
purport of the words deceives the hearer,
though even if one does not have such an intention
and merely lies without intending anything else, it
is not unlawful in the above circumstances.
"This is true of every expression connected
with a legitimating desired end, whether one's
own or another's. An example of a legitimating
end of one's own is when an oppressor intending
to appropriate one's property inquires about it , in
which case one may deny it. Or if a ruler asks one
about a wicked act one has committed that is
solely between oneself and Allah Most High (N:
i.e. it does not concern the rights of another), in
which case one is entitled to disclaim it, such as by
saying, 'I did not commit fornication,' or '} did not
drink.' There are many well known hadiths in
which those who admitted they deserved punishment
were given prompting (A: by the Prophet
(Allah bless him and give him peace» to retract
their confessions. An example of a legitimating
desired end of another is when one is asked about
another's secret and one disacknowledges it. And
so on. One should compare the bad consequences
entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the
truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth
are more damaging, one is entitled to lie, though
if the reverse is true or if one does not know which
entails more damage, then lying is unlawful.
Whenever lying is permissible, if the factor which
permits it is a desired end of one's own, it is recommended
not to lie, but when the factor that permits
it is the desired end of another, it is not lawful
to infringe upon his rights. Strictness (A:, as
opposed to the above dispensations (rukhsa, def:
c6.2» is to forgo lying in every case where it is not
legally obligatory. "
r8.3 The position of Ahl al-Sunna is that lying
means to inform another that something is otherwise
than it really is, whether intentionally or out
of ignorance. One is not culpable if ignorant of it,
but only if one lies intentionally, the evidence for
which is that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give
him peace) made intentionality a condition when
he said,
"Whoever lies about me intentionally shall
take a place for himself in hell."

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

The lie is not as simple as many people think. If Muslims are even allowed to break Muslim rules to fool the infidel then they are more seditious and dangerous than most people realise.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,885 posts

It's perfectly fine to lie to you wife/husband if you have a disagreement with her/him and it is to smooth things over.

That so boggles my mind that it's hard to even find something to say about it...

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

It's perfectly fine to lie to you wife/husband if you have a disagreement with her/him and it is to smooth things over.

That so boggles my mind that it's hard to even find something to say about it...

But Islam is all about lies. They lie to us (that goes without saying, we're unclean), they lie to their wives, they lie to each other and they lie to themselves. They take after the one that they worship, the father of lies.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,501 posts
....the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) made intentionality a condition when
he said,

"Whoever lies about me intentionally shall
take a place for himself in hell."

http://www.shafiifiq...oftraveller.pdf

~

They Are Indeed A Sorry Lot 

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 1 John 2:22-23

And Worthy Of Our Love And Prayers

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:43-45

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts
It does make one wonder how many of our politicians in DC are muslim.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,885 posts

http://www.worthychr...m-brotherhoodd/

take a little time and get a fair idea.

rjp34652

rjp34652

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Westerners who understand Islamic deception often refer to “taqiyya” as being the tactic of lying in order to guard the faith. Sunni Muslim apologists counter that taqiyya is a Shiite doctrine, while accusing Shiites of being rabblerousers who sanction “mut’a” (pleasure marriage), which is nothing more than prostitution.

Shiites can easily find equivalents to taqiyya and mut’a in the Sunni Muslim world. They are called “misyar” and “muruna.”

Why is this scary?  The secular world does it all the time and no holy book is used as a reference.

Police do it to secure an arrest.   Politicians do it to gain office.   The president does it (give me a minute, I'll think of a reason).

Muslim lying is also permitted by the Qur'an to profit from a business transaction and to survive persecution.

To paraphrase the Qur'an - it's ok to lie as long as your heart is in the right place.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

Why is this scary?  The secular world does it all the time and no holy book is used as a reference.

Police do it to secure an arrest.   Politicians do it to gain office.   The president does it (give me a minute, I'll think of a reason).

Muslim lying is also permitted by the Qur'an to profit from a business transaction and to survive persecution.

To paraphrase the Qur'an - it's ok to lie as long as your heart is in the right place.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

If you read the article - Muslims are allowed to lie about their intentions to dominate the World.

What it means by their 'hearts being in the right place' is that they fully intend to do everything in the cause of Islam. They are even allowed to break their own rules (such as drinking alcohol or eating pork) if they are merely fooling the infidel.

They can lie by pretending to come in peace but deep down they mean war. They can pretend that Sharia law is harmless and very liberal. They can even deny their own god!

Can you imagine if Christians were allowed to break their own rules (such as committing adultery) in order to fool non-believers?

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,196 posts

Satan is the father of all lies, so, no surpise there.

I'm not hollering from the choir loft, but I sure agree 

Can you imagine if Christians were allowed to break their own rules (such as committing adultery) in order to fool non-believers?

Christians .... do......lie.  Telling someone that if you become a Christian your life will become wonderful is a lie....but I digress...and there are others as well

Sorry

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

Satan is the father of all lies, so, no surpise there.

I'm not hollering from the choir loft, but I sure agree 

Christians .... do......lie.  Telling someone that if you become a Christian your life will become wonderful is a lie....but I digress...and there are others as well

Sorry

I don't see your point. Did you actually read the article? Of course some Christians lie - they commit other sins too. We're not perfect.

Are Christians  allowed to lie? Does God endorse it? Does God give permission for Christians to commit sins in order to further the cause of Christianity? Am I allowed to have sex with prostitutes in order to witness to them? Would it be okay for a pastor to engage in homosexual activity in order to preach to homosexuals? Can I steal from people in order to get the word of Jesus across to others? Would it be okay for me to cheat, deceive, lie and twist the truth in order to advance the cause of my belief?

That's the difference.

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,196 posts

My point, is that many Christians resort to Christian 'propaganda'.

As far as rules go, the thing is, that we have a conscience and the Holy Spirit.

It's not a question of who is allowed to do whatever.  It does not matter who lies...it is still a sin.

Christians break their own 'rules' as you say, all the time.  Living as a Christian is not following a set of rules and I really am not sure why anyone

would be surprised at religious lies of any nature.  Understanding how deceiving spirits work, it would be hard to come to any conclusion other

then that religion is full of lying spirits.

This entire world system is based on lies.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

But Islam is all about lies. They lie to us (that goes without saying, we're unclean), they lie to their wives, they lie to each other and they lie to themselves. They take after the one that they worship, the father of lies.

I was going to post the same thing about the 'father of lies', O.W.  One more proof of the identity of the muslim 'allah'. 

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

I was going to post the same thing about the 'father of lies', O.W.  One more proof of the identity of the muslim 'allah'. 

Just as a matter of interest, Mohammed received his first ever 'revelation' from supposedly an angel of God. The angel terrified him when it first appeared to him when he was meditating in a cave. According to Mohammed's own account, the angel pushed him to the ground and pressed hard upon him.

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, 'I don't know how to read.' The Prophet added, 'Then the angel caught me forcefully and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He released me and asked me to read. I replied, "I do not know how to read." Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me till I could not bear it any more. He asked me to read but I replied, "I do not know how to read or what shall I read?" Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, "Read in the name of your Lord who has created man from a (blood) clot. Read! Your Lord is the most generous." Then the Apostle returned from that experience; the muscles between his neck and shoulders were trembling, and his heart beating severely.

From the Sahih Bukhari (hadith) Vol 1 book 1:3

Now tell me exactly what sort of angel that sounds like to you. I'm sure that you are guessing correctly the same as me.

Mohammed returned home to his wife (at the time he had only one) and told her of his experience. He believed that he had been possessed by something and even contemplated suicide. However, his wife convinced him that he had spoken to an angel of God and that he was a prophet. Pride and arrogance led him to believe her, and on that fateful day  Islam was born.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

Just as a matter of interest, Mohammed received his first ever 'revelation' from supposedly an angel of God. The angel terrified him when it first appeared to him when he was meditating in a cave. According to Mohammed's own account, the angel pushed him to the ground and pressed hard upon him.

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, 'I don't know how to read.' The Prophet added, 'Then the angel caught me forcefully and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He released me and asked me to read. I replied, "I do not know how to read." Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me till I could not bear it any more. He asked me to read but I replied, "I do not know how to read or what shall I read?" Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, "Read in the name of your Lord who has created man from a (blood) clot. Read! Your Lord is the most generous." Then the Apostle returned from that experience; the muscles between his neck and shoulders were trembling, and his heart beating severely.

From the Sahih Bukhari (hadith) Vol 1 book 1:3

Now tell me exactly what sort of angel that sounds like to you. I'm sure that you are guessing correctly the same as me.

Mohammed returned home to his wife (at the time he had only one) and told her of his experience. He believed that he had been possessed by something and even contemplated suicide. However, his wife convinced him that he had spoken to an angel of God and that he was a prophet. Pride and arrogance led him to believe her, and on that fateful day  Islam was born.

Yep.  That's exactly how satan created his very own 'religion'.  Remember, he always imitates God.  Thinking of all the souls that will be lost to islam is appalling. 

Massorite

Massorite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Muslims are the most deceived people on the face of the earth and as Christians we should have compassion for them and to pray that their eyes might be opened. However, because of what the Quran and the Hadith teach, it would be a really bad mistake to put any kind of trust in them or to let down our guard.

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

The lie is not as simple as many people think. If Muslims are even allowed to break Muslim rules to fool the infidel then they are more seditious and dangerous than most people realise.

Nothing new here; non-Christian cults -- like the Hare Krishna and the Unification Church -- already practice "heavenly deception" towards outsiders.

However, taqiyya (dissimulation), coupled with the selective abrogation of the Quran, can prove to be very confusing, even for Muslim jurists.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network