christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

shannowil

shannowil
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,
I love talking about Jesus. Even though I have a few friends that enjoy it as well, I would love to meet more. I didn't grow up in the Church, but I have been blessed to have God pursue me. So many people and things in my life have brought me to him. I have been a believer for about 10 years, but it wasn't until about 9 months ago that I realized the love he has for me. It just didn't click until a couple of Pastors helped me to see that I didn't really understand what true love really is. Nor could I fathom that He actually loved me. It is ironic to me now that I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and Jesus is the perfect expression of God's love for us, yet I didn't accept that He loved....me. I didn't really know what I was accepting. He has been healing me ever since. He also has brought forth gifts that I was unable to use before.

God Bless :)

JustG

JustG
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Greetings in Jesus Name! Thank you for sharing this testimony with us. Its awesome to hear of the deepening of your personal relationship with our God by the realization of His Love for you... He is and will continue to take you from glory to glory in Him where the awareness (and experience) of His presence, His power, His care, knowledge & interest in the details within the details that concern us will become greater & richer. ...Its so good & satisfying to know that we can get so close to Him, embracing His embrace,..lean upon His chest & hear His heartbeat... the very heartbeat of God is beyond human understand but so very very real, life changing for oneself & others. ..Love Gods trickle effect... Never keep a "good thing" to yourself.  Thanks again for sharing!. God bless you brother with more and more in Jesus name. "Jesus is the perfect expression of God's love for us". 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,685 posts

Welcome~!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,419 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Blessings shannowil

Welcome to Worthy.......thank you for sharing a part of your personal experience with all of us,what can we say except Glory be to God! Your experience is Gods Blessed Assurance........a  wonderful place to live in,His Loving Arms!!!!God Bless you,glad you are here

With love-in Christ,Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Blessings JustG

What a beautiful welcome you have extended to our new friend,shannowil........and you have just arrived here yourself!Praise the Lord!Nice to meet a welcomer & an encourager................a very warm & loving welcome to Worthy to you my friend!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

shannowil

shannowil
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I hope to get to know you all well. After all we will be spending eternity together. :) It is nice to know that there are others who have found the grace that only he can give. Thanks again and much love in Christ!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,245 posts

Welcome :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network