• Latest Posts

• This really nails it. At least for me, and I suspect most of us, there's always something we get tempted with day by day. Fortunately we're covered for that by the blood of Jesus.
    • Thank you for the scriptures and your thoughts, may we all grow up into Him that we might put a smile on His face…. Many blessings, unto Him be our all, a fellow follower, Not me
    • Kay Paso Marilyn, 😊 Paul does not define the prize of the upward call of God. There are several thoughts on the meaning. Paul associates it with what he witnessed at the Grecian game races and a recognition reward. In my mind, that is works, something earned (crowns, assignments, less wood, hay, stubble), and not associated with the gift of Salvation, Rapture, or Resurrection. High calling ~ â‘       invitation to experience of special privilege and responsibility, call, calling, invitation. [1]   [1] Arndt, William, et al. A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, 3rd ed., University of Chicago Press, 2000, p. 549.
    • NOT  BUILD  YOU  UP    PSALM 33:4  for the word of  THE  LORD  is right ---and all  HIS  works are done in truth--- PSALM 92:5  O LORD  how great are thy works and thy thoughts are very deep --92:6-- a brutish man knoweth not neither doth a fool understand this  PSALM 145:17  THE  LORD  is righteous in all  HIS  ways and holy in all  HIS  works    PSALM 28:5  BECAUSE  THEY  REGARD  NOT  THE  WORKS  OF  THE  LORD  NOR  THE  OPERATION  OF  HIS  HANDS  HE  SHALL  DESTROY  THEM  AND  NOT  BUILD  THEM  UP    PSALM 106:35  but were mingled among the heathen and learned their works  PSALM 106:39  thus were they defiled ---with their own works--- and went a whoring with their own inventions    EPHESIANS 2:8  for by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of  GOD  --2:9--  not of works lest any man should boast   *******PSALM 94:4  HOW  LONG  SHALL  THEY  UTTER  AND  SPEAK  THINGS  AND  ALL  THE  WORKERS  OF  INIQUITY  BOAST  THEMSELVES*******   ACTS 20:32  and now brethren I commend you to  GOD  ---and to the word of  HIS  grace --- which is able to  --BUILD  YOU  UP--  and to give you an inheritance among all them that are sanctified   TITUS 2:11  for the grace of  GOD  that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men --2:12--  --teaching us--  that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live soberly -- righteously -- and godly --  in this present world    2 CORINTHIANS 10:5  casting down ---IMAGINATIONS  AND  EVERY  HIGH  THING--- that exalteth itself against the knowledge of  GOD  and bringing into captivity --EVERY  THOUGHT  TO  THE  OBEDIENCE OF  CHRIST--   JOHN 3:35  THE  FATHER  LOVETH  THE  SON  and  --hath  given  all  things-- into his hand  JOHN 5:32  for  THE  FATHER  LOVETH  THE  SON   and showeth  HIM  all things that himself doeth and he will show  ---HIM  GREATER  WORKS  THAN  THESE  THAT  YOU  MAY  MARVEL---   PSALM 28:5  BECAUSE  THEY  REGARD  NOT  THE  WORKS  OF  THE  LORD  NOR  THE  OPERATION  OF  HIS  HANDS  HE  SHALL  DESTROY  THEM  AND  NOT  BUILD  THEM  UP   ECCLESIASTES  8:11  BECAUSE  SENTENCE  AGAINST  AN  EVIL  WORK  IS  NOT  EXECUTED  SPEEDILY  ---THEREFORE  THE  HEART  OF  THE  SONS  OF  MEN  IS  FULLY  SET  IN  THEM  TO  DO  EVIL---   PROVERBS 10:8  the wise in heart will receive commandments ---BUT  A  PRATING  FOOL  SHALL  FALL---   LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  
    • I still don't know anyone who didn't want to be baptized. When Jesus told us to do so how can anyone justify not doing so.
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Birthdays

1. blackbeauty
      blackbeauty
      62 years old
    2. Evangelica
      Evangelica
      Not Telling
    3. Jamin Jackson
      Jamin Jackson
      Not Telling
    4. Jason Henderson