christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi, I'm new

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

John Takahashi

John Takahashi
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hi everyone~!

really excited to join here.

am a software engineer. I've been working on 'Jesus project'  for

several months making everyone read bible and finally, last week i made a bible verse application letting you

read a verse everytime you unlock your smartphone. really happy I made it,,Jesus helped me a lot whenever 

i was stuck,, anyway hope to share everything related to Jesus with you all!!

Edited by John Takahashi, 10 July 2014 - 10:37 AM.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts

Welcome to Worthy John. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,776 posts

Welcome~!

John Takahashi

John Takahashi
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome to Worthy John. 

Nice to meet you~!

John Takahashi

John Takahashi
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome~!

Thank you for warm welcome !

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Blessings John!

Welcome to Worthy....I am excited you are here as well,sounds like very interesting work that you do....what do you mean that you made everyone read the Bible for several months?Co-workers ,friends ,family?

Well,I am sure you will tell us more about it after you have 5 posts,,,,,,we do have a "Tech Lounge" Forum that you will probably enjoy! God Bless you and Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

John Takahashi

John Takahashi
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Blessings John!

Welcome to Worthy....I am excited you are here as well,sounds like very interesting work that you do....what do you mean that you made everyone read the Bible for several months?Co-workers ,friends ,family?

Well,I am sure you will tell us more about it after you have 5 posts,,,,,,we do have a "Tech Lounge" Forum that you will probably enjoy! God Bless you and Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you so much for your warm welcoming. After I have 5 posts, i will tell you more about it. 'Jesus Project' is to have everyone read bible which is my DREAM!! why don't you download the app if your phone is android (not iphone) ** Link removed**

Thanks again~!

Edited by ncn, 10 July 2014 - 10:45 AM.
Link removed

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts

Thank you so much for your warm welcoming. After I have 5 posts, i will tell you more about it. 'Jesus Project' is to have everyone read bible which is my DREAM!! why don't you download the app if your phone is android (not iphone) ** Link removed**

Thanks again~!

Hello John , 

I have removed your link.

Please understand that if we allowed everyone to advertise their products no matter how good they are or even when free:

the boards would be flooded with advertising.

This is not the purpose of Worthy. 

The site was created for a place where families can come and discuss scripture,

to provide guidance to the lost, weak and suffering, to encourage those struggling and to give honor to our Lord God.

We are not like Google Groups, Yahoo, or many other sites.

If members are interested in your app, they can make use of the PM system and contact you. 

God Bless.

Nigel. 

John Takahashi

John Takahashi
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Thanks again~!

Hello John , 

I have removed your link.

Please understand that if we allowed everyone to advertise their products no matter how good they are or even when free:

the boards would be flooded with advertising.

This is not the purpose of Worthy. 

The site was created for a place where families can come and discuss scripture,

to provide guidance to the lost, weak and suffering, to encourage those struggling and to give honor to our Lord God.

We are not like Google Groups, Yahoo, or many other sites.

If members are interested in your app, they can make use of the PM system and contact you. 

God Bless.

Nigel. 

Oh really sorry for that Nigel,, didn't mean it

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Blessings John...

I do apologize for not being more specific,I feel at fault for your posting the link for this app,I should know better & you do not..........I should have realized you may have thought I was interested in obtaining your app.......again ,my apologies,,,,,,I just didn't understand how you were"making' people read the Bible-lol     But I see now that it is merely your hopes that they do

As you can see,Worthy is a Christian ministry & not like any other Christian site you may have visited..............having said that,my apologies to Nigel .....I think I should take the blame for John's mistake..............I'm sorry

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Hi John, welcome to worthy

shannowil

shannowil
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Welcome! It is nice to meet you!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,264 posts

Welcome :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network