christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The difference

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Comparative-Prayer.jpg?w=477

http://www.jewishpre...ies/2014/06/26/

This article was published before they found the bodies of the three Israeli boys.

One of the more frustrating things to me, is the effectiveness of the Palestinian propaganda. This picture is unusual in that it shows the reactions of Palestinian women and Jewish/Israeli women to the news of the kidnapping. On the new, you will see Palestinians carrying dead bodies with people wailing.  It is effective propaganda.

Israel does not show dead or injured people, and Israel does not take pictures of mourners, out of respect for the diseased and respect for the families in mourning.  During mourning, people cover their mirrors in their homes, so that they are not tempted to vanity at that time, but also, so that they do not have to worry about how they look, as mourners do not always look their best, with tears and/or a runny nose. But, keeping these tragic time more dignified, more private, caring for the people rather then make them a spectacle for propaganda, means Israel does not show the extreme tragedy at the same level as the Palestinians. In a war for world opinion, emotions seems to win more support then facts.  

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Another article I think is worth reading.  

http://www.jewishpre...ops/2014/07/10/

Botz

Botz

Worthy Servant

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts

Another article I think is worth reading.  

http://www.jewishpre...ops/2014/07/10/

Well worth sharing Qnts, thanks...expect Pallywood to get into full swing by the end of the week.

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
I will never forget CBN news 35 years ago showing news cameras from major networks in place while pallistinian youth began throwing large stones at Israeli soldiers for over 5 minutes before the soldiers finally shot off a few rounds in defense. Then the network cameras came alive and showed the Israelis shooting and all the blood and trauma of them firing into an "unarmned" crowd. Of course, the whole story was never broadcast on network news. Nor was it revealed how staged it all was. All that we see is not the whole truth and is very one sided.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network